• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Requests for Articles/Article ideas!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • We've had a few pre-release articles already, including a general guide (see thread stickies). What articles do you guys want to see next? More guides, and if so on what? Maybe more creative articles like a current husband guide? A review or general opinions article?

Also, if you want to write something about Masters, on any of the above topics or something else, let us know here or in the Daily forum section!

Years
  • Still would love to see a thread full of quotes that expand on character/area lore, or just interesting or funny quotes in general. Whitney mentioned in one of her quotes to me that Goldenrod holds really nice festivals, which got me curious and made some fanfic ideas bloom in my head haha. It was never (iirc) mentioned in any other games. There are lots of great quotes floating about the internet, but probably no single place to look at them all. Would require work to screenshot, but perhaps this thread can be a start?

Back