• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney Villains

Years
  • Name some of your most favorite Disney Villains! I found this big, beautiful hardcover book called Disney Villains: Delightfully Evil and it led me to discover the Horned King from the animated film The Black Cauldron. He's my favorite Disney villain now that I have seen this movie, he's so eerie like the Nazgul and his voice actor John Hurt was a great talent.

I also really like Chernabog from Fantasia (Night on Bald Mountain) and next perhaps Shere Khan from the Jungle Book. Add your favorite Disney villains!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Ugh... now you're going to make me think long and hard to pick just one. If I had to pick just one, I'll go with Cruella de Vil. Had to look fashionable while skinning your beloved dogs for a fur coat.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Scar is such a great villain (reason I didn't way "was" is he was resurrected in the TV spinoff called The Lion Guard).

Frollo is also insanely great. HELLFIRE!

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2024
    Claude Frollo

The whole movie is so much darker than the usual Disney, that I don't even care about the happy ending in the Disney version.
    Hellfire is perhaps one of the darkest villain pieces, it might even surpass Scar's Be Prepared(emphasis on MIGHT). I mean, scar had that whole Nazi vibe going on, but all in whole when watching Hellfire, it seems so much more... I don't know, bleak and sexual and deranged.

Years
  • Scar from The Lion King! I thought he was a great villain - and his voice actor did a fantastic job.

Back