• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Hola soy Red!

Years
  • ?Hola soy Red!

Holaaa ?Como estan? Soy nuevo en el foro pero no soy novato del todo ya he estado antes en foros y tampoco soy tan novato en Rpg Maker o mejor dicho Essentials jeje.

Estoy creando un fangame y tengo problemita pronto les dire que es porque enserio necesito ayuda, en Fin espero hacer muchos amigos y aprender de ustedes :')

Years
  • Bienvenidos a PC, Gilbert! Esta comunidad es unos de los mejores lugares para crear fangames. Tu puedes encontrar los recursos y las personas que te pueden ayudar aqu?. La cosa es que casi todos aqu? hablan ingles, tu puedes? :V

Va ser dif?cil buscar ayuda si no hablas ingles aqui. Aun, disfruta! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes, I can talk Inglish and Spanish :v
    Welcome! The official language on these forums is English, and we'd like to stick to that language in posts since otherwise it would be really hard to control that nothing offensive or illegal gets said and distributed, haha. I hope that's okay - I'm a native Swedish speaker myself and learned a lot of English by posting here and talking to people in English!

I hope you will have a good time here, and if I understood your first post correctly... good luck with your fan game :D

Years
  • Welcome Red! I don't speak Spanish, so it'd be great if you could use English yeah... majority of our members speak English so it'd be cool if we could understand you, right? haha =p I do hope you'll have an awesome time here, and I love your avatar! Kiawe is awesome. <3

Back