• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Trainer Academy(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
  • Hi, I want to join ^_^

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last):Alexia Rose Vales

Nickname (Optional): Alex

Age (10-15): 14

Gender (Male or Female): Female

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune Dorm

Appearance (A picture will do but describe what he/she wears otherwise and any other information):
    rpsprite.png

Personality (How does your character act? Do people enjoy being around you?: She is very nice and encouraging. She likes to make new friends and she loves pokemon of any kind. She is also inteligent. Sometimes she can get mad, but only of someone is hurting her or her friends. She is a good student and friend to be around. People like to be around her.

History (Where did you grow up? Why you decided to go to the trainer school? Family? Etc..): When she was little, her father died and then her mom remarried. She has a big family. Her sisters are: Dawna, 17, Lucy, 9, Lily, 7. Her brothers are: Jake, 17, David, 12, Aaron, 15, Tommy, 7. Her mom is Luaren and her dad is John. Before she applied for the Pokemon Trainer Acadamy, she lived in Unova. She went to school to study about pokemon and how they can learn moves and leval up. Years later, she aplied for the Pokemon trainer Acadamy. After her family found out she made it into the Acadamy, they were really excited for her. She finally moved away and started to study all she could at the acadamy.

Pokémon (Up to 3 Maximum No Legendaries or Shinies or stage 3 Pokémon):
    Species:

Spr_5b_025_m.png

Nickname: Sparx
    Leval: 15
    Personality: Brave
    Moves: Thunderbolt, brick brake, quick attack,
    Thunder Wave, Volt tackle

Spr_5b_501.png

Nickname: Charlie
    Leval: 13
    Persomality: Proud
    Moveset: Water gun, Razor Shell, Focus Energy,
    Tackle, tail Whip.

Spr_5b_585S.png

Nickname: Stephen
    Leval: 13
    Personality: Nice
    Moveset: Leech Seed, Jump Kick, Tackle,
    Grass knot, return.

Please tell me if i did some thing worng.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Hey just a suggestion, but maybe you should post the assigned class list here so its easier to access. I also noticed you edited it since the last time I checked. I think I was in Pokemon mythology last time I checked. I don't have a problem with that though. Double battle class is also good. Actually it works out really well for me.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Next Class list
    Pokemon Biology(Musician of Literature)-Kellyn Wayland, , Dimitri Lancer

Pokemon Mythology, Items Uses(Yagerbomb)-Jack Jacobs, Valorie Ryder, , Selene Evans

Eggs 101, In Battle Expert(rustymenon)-Alice Martin, Wallace Briggs

Double Battle Expert-Ace Star Black, Brian Jameson, Mark Willson

Mining 10, Fossil 101-Nathan, Jackson Goldan, Skye Odell

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Oops, I forgot Bri is in Entei dorm and not Raikou dorm. I'm going to delete those posts. Megaman, Selenastar, you guys will need to alter your posts. I'm sorry again.

Megaman765

Years
  • Way ahead of ya :3 It's fine. I've made my share of similar mistakes in a few RPs before.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Argh, I thought we all had to go to bed. >.<
    I think I'll post later explaining how Nathan got up and went to his next class or something. XD;

Megaman765

Years
  • Yeah we did have to go to bed XD I might as well get the morning all started up with my next post.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Oh did we, phew okay I am not so dumb afterall. XD; sweet when you post I'll post shortly afterwards. By the way I have to wait for rustymenon to reply before I can do anything else in the RP. ;)

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Um, Curious, my character actually did say hi to you. *Blushes* Sorry, it probably got lost in the other posts.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Um, Curious, my character actually did say hi to you. *Blushes* Sorry, it probably got lost in the other posts.
    Sorry, I haven't been reading the posts since I've really been witing for rustymenon to reply. Anyway, I'll have a read and hopefully respond. They'res just so much to read! @.@

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    I know, XD. I think it's on the top. I think. I dunno if there's been another page or not. It's all right. XD

Years
  • Sorry Chef i Just don't think your SU is good enough right now you can edit it and we'll see.

For everyone else Starting now if a pokemon is caught it will be at level 10 and in terms of t leveling of your pokemon starting now aswell the gain 2 levels for every trainer battle they take place in.

I Will be editing the first post so that i can keep track of every ones pokemon and there levels.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Sorry Chef i Just don't think your SU is good enough right now you can edit it and we'll see.

For everyone else Starting now if a pokemon is caught it will be at level 10 and in terms of t leveling of your pokemon starting now aswell the gain 2 levels for every trainer battle they take place in.

I Will be editing the first post so that i can keep track of every ones pokemon and there levels.
    This means that my piplup is level 17 since it battled a swablu during the start of the roleplay.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years

Does this count for battles we lose too? Because if so, then Snivy is level 11 and Duster is level 12. And what about moves, because I chacked online, and Snivy learns Wrap at level 10. If a pokemon learns a move from leveling up, do we just adjust the move pool if we choose to learn it, or do we have to go through you?

Years

• This means that my piplup is level 17 since it battled a swablu during the start of the roleplay.

Exactly update yourself

Hmm. Guess that would make Snype level 14 or so now as well. *Edits Signature*

Good work

Oh and jackblaze, what about when we train or battle wild pokemon does this rule take effect also?

No instead of 2 levels lets make it one

Does this count for battles we lose too? Because if so, then Snivy is level 11 and Duster is level 12. And what about moves, because I chacked online, and Snivy learns Wrap at level 10. If a pokemon learns a move from leveling up, do we just adjust the move pool if we choose to learn it, or do we have to go through you?

You can choose to update your moves and chance them if you want

Okay then, this means Jem is now level 16 :3[/QUOTE
    ]
    yes it does

By the way I will be adding those rules to the first post and so that I can keep track can everyone post the list of their pokemon and thier levels here please and thank you

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back