• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Trainer Academy(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
  • Valorie's pokemons current levels, in addition to the fact that she now has a frillish. o3o

Charmander ♀ Lv. 14 (Scratch, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Attract, Iron Tail, Headbutt)
    Dratini ♀ Lv. 20 (Flamethrower, Double Team, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush)
    Trapinch ♀ Lv. 15 (Bite, Dig, Rock Slide, Facade, Return, Toxic)
    Frillish ♀ Lv. 10 (Absorb, Bubble, Night Shade, Toxic, Watersport)

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • OOC: Man I have not rped in a while hope this is alright will fix if needed.

Name: Vincent Xackford Luna

Nickname (Optional): Vince, Xack(Prefers), Luna

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: Vincent stands 5'9'' quite tall for his age and is still growing. He has short black straight hair with some white stripes coming from the top of his head to the tip of his bangs that are swayed to the right side. He is quite muscular but not to the extent that he's a muscle head. His skin is a bit tan and his eyes are a dark orange. He wears a white short sleeved coat over a jet black tight T-shirt and black lean jeans with black sneakers with white stripes. He also wears a chess colored wrist band on his right wrist and a black one on his left.

Personality: Vincent is a giant goof ball always finding away to get himself in trouble. He's very mouthy and usually gets yelled at for talking too much. Vincent likes to provoke people and challenge people with "authority". He loves a fight or proving people wrong. He is nice though being kind to his friends and people who seem to be down in the dumps. Vincent hates people who think they're above everyone else and pick on others. He'll usually stand up for those who are getting picked on. He's very laid back and keeps his cool during any kind of situation. He loves to crack jokes and make people happy. At times he can be a flirt but truly he has an issue with letting people get emotional close to him. He feels that if people get to close they would just hurt him.

His downside is he's extremely lazy, he doesn't like to work nor does he put his all into his work either. The only thing he likes to do is Pokémon battle and learn all he can about Pokémon. He likes to lie around and play around with his Pokémon. Vincent loves to put off his work and only give about 10% of his full potential. He's not a moron he just doesn't put his all into anything

History: Vincent grew up in Striaton City whit his mom and dad. His dad was a successful Pokémon researcher who spent most of his time out in the field studying all kinds of Pokémon. His mother worked at the Pokémon center as an assistant to nurse joy so Vincent really didn't spend much time with his parents. He spent most of his time with his Charmander which he got at the age of 9 as an egg from his father who found it alone on one of his field trips. Vincent bounded with the Charmander and the two became inseparable. He nicknamed the Charmander Blitz and they would spend their time fighting wild Pokémon or trainers who come to Striaton City looking for the gym leaders.

He received Wattage from his mother when someone left him at the Pokémon center. Wattage was abused by his last trainer and needed someone to take care of him properly so Vincent's mom figured he'd be the best choose. It took him a while to get Wattage to trust him but the Joltik came together soon enough. Now Dyno was another story. Vincent's father had caught the Pokémon while he was out on one of his trips and figured Dyno would make a great present for Vincent. Though it was a kind gesture Dyno was a bit more than Vincent could handle. The Deino would constantly get into fights with Blitz and Wattage. He earned the Deino's trust when Dyno got into a fight with a resting Braviary that was migrating to a warmer side of Unova. When the Braviary began to attack Dyno Vincent jumped in the way taking the blow of a brave bird attack. Wattage scared the Braviary off by using a thunder bolt attack
    , Blitz helped out with a flamethrower.

His parents began to worry that Vincent would just sit around his house and not do anything with his life so they decided that it would be best to send Vincent to the trainer academy. Vincent took some test but really didn't care about his scores but somehow he had gotten in despite him bombing the test. He really didn't want to go but since his parents wanted him to he promised he'd do his best and show everyone else what his made of.

Pokémon:

Species: Charmander (Male)
    Nickname(Optional): Blitz
    Personality: Loyal, always listens to Vincent no matter what and has a tendency to push itself to his maximum potential to make his trainer happy. If it is his trainers will it is Blitz's command and Blitz doesn't like to fail.
    Lvl(14
    Moveset: Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw, Scratch, Growl, Smokescreen

Species: Joltik (Male)
    Nickname(Optional): Wattage
    Personality: Timid. Wattage gets scared very easy when the Joltik is in a new environment or meets new people or Pokémon. When it comes to battling Wattage is also shy of that too but when it counts Wattage will swallow its fear and fight but that rarely happens Wattage usually chickens out of a fight. The Joltik also likes to disobey Vincent using Volt Switch to run away from a fight.
    Lvl(Max 15): 12
    Moveset Thunder bolt, Poison Jab, X-scissor, Volt Switch, Thunder wave, Disable, Cross Poison

Species: Deino (Male)
    Nickname(Optional): Dyno (Pronounced De-no)
    Personality: Hard headed. Dyno almost never listens to Vincent and the two are almost always fighting each other. Dyno listens during battle only because the Deino loves to battle. He picks on Wattage and gets into fights with Blitz.
    Lvl: 15
    Moveset: Dark Pulse, Earth Power, Dragon Rage, Head butt, Taunt, Screech

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Guess I better update. Quite a bit has happened with my pokemon after all.

Snype (sableye)- Lv. 14
    Sucker Punch, Night Shade, Scratch, Double Team, Foresight

Commodore (Porygon)- Lv. 12
    Psybeam, Conversion, Sharpen, Tackle, Charge beam, Agility

Len (Poliwag)- Lv. 13
    Water Gun, Mind Reader, Return, Hypnosis, Dig

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Updating with my super duper long post thingy that mostly nobody is even gonna bother looking at, don't you love it? Bahaha xD

Jem ♂
    Level 16
    Energy Ball ∙ Sunny Day ∙ Hypnosis ∙ Will-o-wisp ∙ Flare Blitz ∙ Quick Attack

Bean ♂
    Level 16
    Leech Seed ∙ Vine Whip ∙ Poisonpowder ∙ Take Down ∙ Skull Bash ∙ Leaf Storm

Savannah ♀
    Level 14
    Quick Attack ∙ Thunder ∙ Stone Edge ∙ Faint Attack ∙ Sucker Punch ∙ Zen Headbutt

Buck [genderless]
    Level 10
    Tackle ∙ Harden ∙ Water Gun ∙ Rapid Spin ∙ Swift ∙ Magic Coat

Dakota ♀
    Level 10
    Growl ∙ Tail Whip ∙ Bone Club ∙ Perish Song ∙ Iron Head

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Updating with recent capture.
    Ellie (Eevee) Level 14- Tackle, Shadow Ball, Dig, Flail
    Rama (Zorua) Level 16- Scratch, Pursuit, Dark Pulse, Return, Fury Swipes
    Volca (Larvesta) Level 16-Leech Life, Wild Charge, Acrobatics, Flamethrower, String Shot, Psychic
    Flora (Deerling) Level 10- Synthesis, Tackle, Double Kick, Sand Attack

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Sorry Jack, but I think this RP is going a bit too fast for my liking...

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Yeah, you would post it here and then wait for Jackblaze to look it over and tell you if you're accepted.

Also, I'm updating my team.

Thyme (Snivy): level 14, Tackle, Vine Whip, Bullet Seed, Secret Power, Attract, Growth
    Duster (Minccino): level 12, Pound, Tickle, Growl, Helping Hand
    Drizzle (Buizel): level 12, Sonic Boom, Quick Attack, Water Gun, Pursuit, Water Sport, Growl
    Nova (Growlithe): level 12, Bite, Ember, Leer, Roar
    Egg (unknown): ---

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Updating my Pokemon. |D

Charmander ♀ Lv. 21 (Dragon Rage, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Attract, Iron Tail, Headbutt)
    Dratini ♀ Lv. 31 (Flamethrower, Double Team, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush)
    Trapinch ♀ Lv. 20 (Bite, Dig, Faint Attack, Facade, Return, Toxic)
    Frillish ♀ Lv. 10 (Absorb, Bubble, Night Shade, Toxic, Watersport)

Also yeah, this RP is open for joining. |D

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Sorry it's taken so long, but here is my update.

Thyme (Snivy): level 17, Leaf Tornado, Vine Whip, Bullet Seed, Secret Power, Attract, Growth
    Duster (Minccino): level 15, Pound, Tickle, Growl, Helping Hand, Double Slap, Encore
    Drizzle (Buizel): level 15, Sonic Boom, Quick Attack, Water Gun, Pursuit, Water Sport, Swift
    Nova (Growlithe): level 15, Bite, Ember, Leer, Roar, Odor Sleuth
    Egg (unknown): ---

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Here's an update

Blitz (Charmeleon) lvl 24
    Moves: Flamethrower, Dragon Rage, Dragon Pulse, Smokescreen, Growl, Dragon Claw

Wattage (Joltik) lvl 19
    Moves: Thunder bolt, Poison Jab, X-scissor, Volt Switch, Thunder wave, Electroweb, Cross Poison

Dyno (Deino) lvl 20
    Moves: Moveset: Dark Pulse, Earth Power, Dragon Rage, Head butt, Dragonbreath, Screech

Terra (Drilbur) lvl 16
    Moves: Mud-slap, Rapid Spin, Metal Claw, Scratch

Claw Fossil-Yet to turn into an anorith

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Question: (since I'm bored and that was one long plot there lol, glad Skye missed that one): Can Skye disappear in the Abandon White dorm and Ellie is the only one who escapes? I dunno, typical plot but I'm currently rather out of it? >>

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Ah, sorry, wasn't fully awake when I posted that. Skye goes into the Abandoned Lugia White Dorm to see what Pokemon he'd find and if it's worth catching one of the ones he finds. Unfortunately, being alone with only three Pokemon (his fourth was actually a gift for his mother so he sent it home) in a faraway area of the Academy is not always the best condition. He gets overwhelmed by the sheer number of Pokemon and sends Ellie out to get somebody because she can't be affected by Ghost type moves. She gets badly attacked by the Psychic Pokemon on the way out and barely makes it back to campus. When she goes back, alone or with a group, Skye's disappeared. Does that make a little more sense?

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I wasn't planning on it for a fair while ^^. Thanks.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • That could work out. I'm thinking of having Mark look into the whole thing with wild pokemon attacking people constantly and becoming sort of obsessed what with alot of his friends being nearly killed by them. That could be a nice plot point :3 He would be suspicious but with Beedrill and Frillish known for attacking humans sometimes he throws off the idea. But after it happens to Skye he grows more suspicious that the attacks are connected in some way and looks deeply into it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back