• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here, looking for friends ^_^

Years
  • Heya all!

Drazion here!

I'm new on the PokeCommunity ^_^! I'm here mostly for advise for the tcg and tcgo (don't know if there are any threads for this though, need to explore the community more :-p) but also to find new people to play these two games with :-).

I'm hoping to get a lot of new friends to play the games with!

Looking forward to replies (if I get any at all)

Talk to you guys later!

Years
  • Hey, welcome to the PokeCommunity Drazion! There are threads for TCG help, you can find them over in the Pokemon Trading Card Game section. One of the regulars or mods would be happy to help you out! We also do have battling and trading sections if you'd like to play the games with us, so feel free to check those out. If you ever need anything, we're all here to help you, feel free to shoot me a VM if you do. Have fun exploring our community! ^-^

Years
  • Hi Drazion, welcome to PC. :D I do love me some TCG artwork and would love to see you participate in our TCG forum. It's quiet but we still have a pretty small & consistent card fanbase here. See you around. =)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey Drazion, welcome to PC! We have an ever expanding TCG community here and I'm sure they'd love to have you. You can find them over in the Pok?mon Trading Card Game section. I hope you decide to stick around, have fun~!

Years
  • Heya!

Thanks all! Sorry for late respond, vacation is a bit distracting XD. I will explore the forum after my vaca is over. I will surely amuse myself reading all kind of tips and maybe find myself a tcg partner to play in real life ^_^

Thanks,
    Drazion

Back