• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staaaaaaay Fresh! +++ The Splatoon Fan Club

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've began to emerge into Splat Zones and it looks like my Squelcher does its job pretty well, which made me reach the B rank (down to a C+ rank again recently after a few awful matches in Rainmaker). I'll try again later on tonight before it switches modes again.

Also, I unlocked the Aerosprays recently and omg I LOVE THAT WEAPON. I now know why people are using that weapon so much, and how it's so overused. Because of the rapid fire and the shorter range, I may stick with the Squelcher in ranked, and use the Aerospray occasionally in Turf.

Which leads to the question I have for those who main the Aerospray: RG or MG? Why?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, I'm used to the RG because Inkstrike gives you more ink points during battle. My boyfriend is more of an MG user, he prefers Seekers. xD

Years
Heeeey, I've had the game since it came out and I'm still totally addicted ;w;
My favorite weapon is the Splattershot Jr. but I'm currently trying to get better with the Charger. If you'd have me I'd really like to join ^^
My NNID and Skype are both Blastystoise :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Heeeey, I've had the game since it came out and I'm still totally addicted ;w;
My favorite weapon is the Splattershot Jr. but I'm currently trying to get better with the Charger. If you'd have me I'd really like to join ^^
My NNID and Skype are both Blastystoise :3

Sweet. Welcome aboard. I'm trying to dip into the chargers, especially the E-Liters, but they are extremely heavy for me to carry, however...they do pack a punch not for one enemy but for three. :P What Charger are you trying to specialize?

I'll add you when I get home (currently away), and be sure to join our Splatoon skype chat in the meantime! :)

Years
Sweet. Welcome aboard. I'm trying to dip into the chargers, especially the E-Liters, but they are extremely heavy for me to carry, however...they do pack a punch not for one enemy but for three. :P What Charger are you trying to specialize?

I'll add you when I get home (currently away), and be sure to join our Splatoon skype chat in the meantime! :)
Trying to master the Hero Charger Replica, because it just looks so cool :3 I joined the Skype chat, looking forward to chatting/splatting with you all ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Anyone play through Hammerhead Bridge when it came out? How did it go, turf war-wise and ranked-wise?

Also. Splatfest for us Americans coming tonight! Art vs. Science! Guess who will be playing after work tonight :) I think Europeans have Messy vs. Tidy this weekend.

800px-North_American_Splatfest_Art_vs_Science.jpg

I know... I didn't know either.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I was in class when Hammerhead Bridge was available. ;_;

I don't know if it's available to play in the current rotation.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It was earlier today. The map is very short, narrow and you can easily dominate the other side if you & your team are quick enough. Only won one turf war match out of the bunch I've played in.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
So about that new weapon that came out earlier tonight. Carbon Roller Deco. Anyone a fan of it? I tried it out earlier today, and I was pretty excited because my boyfriend is a huuuuuge Seeker user, in which he mains the Aerospray MG. Seeker Bomb Rush is super awesome and it does pack a punch when you're in defense mode. Bad thing about the new roller is that it does not "squish" or do much damage as the other rollers, which is a huge letdown for him...and for myself.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
So about that new weapon that came out earlier tonight. Carbon Roller Deco. Anyone a fan of it? I tried it out earlier today, and I was pretty excited because my boyfriend is a huuuuuge Seeker user, in which he mains the Aerospray MG. Seeker Bomb Rush is super awesome and it does pack a punch when you're in defense mode. Bad thing about the new roller is that it does not "squish" or do much damage as the other rollers, which is a huge letdown for him...and for myself.

If you've used the regular carbon roller before, then you would've already expected its weak kill power, but then again, most roller mains do not attempt to "squish" their opponents due to their risk factor.

Back