• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Gabri

m8
Years
Wowow, those cards are powerful and broken, no surprise they are banned... I googled them and saw their effects... Devastating.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Yes, I'm crazy.

Mustering of the PC Members!
Normal Spell
Pay one thousand life points. Special summon one "E-Hero ACC", "E-Hero Frostweaver", and "E-Hero Jimz" from your hand or deck.

By the power of Grayskull!
Normal Spell
Sacrifice one "E-Hero ACC" on your side of the field in order to special summon one "Ultimate Hero ACC" from your hand, deck, or graveyard.

Ultimate Hero ACC
Monster/Earth/8*/Warrior/Effect
Atk 3000/Def 3000
This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster cannot be special summoned except by the effect of "By the Power of Grayskull!". Once per turn, you may destroy a monster on the opponent's side of the field. This monster is not destroyed as a result of battle or the effects of spell cards. If this monster is sent to the graveyard by a card effect your opponent controls, inflict three thousand points of damage to your opponent.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Temp-Banning the Infidel
Normal Spell
Select one face-up "Destiny Hero Super-Moderator" or "Destiny Hero Admin" on your side of the field in order to activate this card. Remove from play all monsters on the opponent's side of the field. Monsters removed by this cards effect are special summoned to their owner's field on your opponent's second standby phase after this card's activation.

Perma-Banning the Infidel
Normal Spell
Select one face-up "Destiny Hero Super-Moderator" or "Destiny Hero Admin" on your side of the field in order to activate this card. Remove from play all monsters on the opponent's side of the field.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

*high-fives ACC* :D

Frostweaver said:
Not to mention, even in the silly craze, everyone made sure of one thing about elemental hero: they always "upgrade" into new monsters that are still elemental heroes (well, or destiny hero i guess =x (LOL) but all hero monsters)

I frankly like how I'm the best beatstick Big City Deck can ever afford =x

LOL

I'm going to end the silliness with REAL elemental hero support :x

Elemental Mirage
Normal Spell

Select one Elemental Hero on your side of the field. Special summon an Element Hero from your fusion deck of the same attribute as the selected monster (this counts as a fusion summon.) During your next standby phase, destroy the special summoned monster.

So Sparkman suddenly brings out Shining Flare? Seriously?? That's just painful.

Elemental Hero Aural
Warrior / Effect / Fusion
8 Star / Wind
2700 Atk / 2400 Def

"Elemental Hero Stratos" + "Elemental Hero Ocean"

This monster cannot be special summoned except by fusion summon. Once per turn, you may activate on the following effects and this card cannot attack during this turn:
-You may destroy a card on the field up to the number of Elemental Hero monsters on your side of the field.
-Special summon an Elemental Hero monster from your graveyard or your deck.

So...do both activate or only one?

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Um... there's already an Elemental Mirage support card in the anime, meaning that the real-life version will probably conform to its effect....

Gabri

m8
Years
I didn't understand well the effect of Elemental Mirage. The E-H-Aural is good.

Here's my new cards:

Solar Sword
Equip Magic Card

This card can only be equipped to "E-Hero Fraky" [this card was created earlier by me]. Increase "E-Hero Fraky"'s ATK by 500 points and decrease its DEF by 500 points.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fraky the Solar Swordsman
10 Stars
LIGHT/Warrior/Effect
ATK: 4150 / DEF: 3600

Effect: Special Summon this card from your hand or deck to your side of the field by offering "E-Hero Fraky" equipped with "Solar Sword" as a Tribute. By activating this effect, all monsters on the field decrease its ATK by 750 (except this one).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
War!
Continous Magic Card

All monsters on the field must attack once per turn as long as this card is face-up on the field. This card and "Peace" cannot be active at the same time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peace
Continous Magic Card

All monsters on the field cannot attack as long as this card is face-up on the field. This card and "War!" cannot be active at the same time.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Peace: Level Limit Area-B and Gravity Bind on steroids. 0_o This card is going to be badly abused by stall decks.

War!: So basically a forced rush against your beatstick? The lines about Peace are unneeded since the two cards cancel each other out anyway.

Solar Sword: The other standby stereotype of E-Hero: Equip and support cards that only work for one monster, and don't even give them that much of a bonus.

Fraky the Solar Swordsman: Beatstick of death. This thing definately ain't E-Hero, but it's almost cool enough for me to consider playing Fraky. Its main asset is its high attack, since the effect isn't that stellar compared to some other big monsters, (VWXYZ, Monarch, Sacred Beasts, etc. spring to mind) and the fact that it can be pulled from the deck without offering tributes, or summoned like an ordinary tribute monster.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
A few cards for one of my NPCs in CARD GAMES. Thought I'd post them up before I forget about them.

Monster Cards

Name: Mechanicore 3
Attribute: EARTH
Type: Machine/Effect
Level: 3
ATK: 500
DEF: 1300
Effect: As long as this card remains in face-up Attack Position, it is not destroyed by battle. (Damage calculations are applied normally.)

Name: Mechanicore 6
Level: 6
ATK: 1800
DEF: 2100
Effect: As long as this card remains in face-up Attack Position, your opponent's monsters are switched to Defense Position and cannot change their Battle Positions, except by a card effect.

Name: Mechanicore 4
Level: 4
ATK: 1400
DEF: 1900
Effect: As long as this card remains in face-up Attack Position, all Battle Damage to this card's controller that he/she takes from a battle involving this monster becomes 0.

Name: Mechanicore 1
Level: 1
ATK: 0
DEF: 300
Effect: As long as this card remains in face-up Attack Position, it cannot be selected as an attack target by your opponent's monster.

Name: Mechanicore 2
Level: 2
ATK: 200
DEF: 1000
Effect: As long as this card remains in face-up Attack Position, inflict 500 damage to your opponent during the End Phase of your turn.

Name: Mechanicore 5
Level: 5
ATK: 1000
DEF: 2400
Effect: As long as this card remains in face-up Attack Position, all Battle Damage to this card's controller that he/she takes from a battle involving another "Mechanicore" monster becomes 0.

Spell Cards

Name: Automatic Assembly Line
Type: Continuous
Effect: Once per turn, during the Standby Phase, if you have 2 or less cards in your hand, draw 1 card.

Trap Cards

Name: Automatic Failsafe
Type: Normal
Effect: Activate only when your Life Points are fewer than your opponent's Life Points and with a difference of 4000 points or more. Destroy all non Machine-Type monsters on the field.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
So much has been posted here in my absence...for the sake of my own sanity, I shall just focus on Phanima's new cards, shall I?

Mechanicore 3: So it's basically like The Unhappy Girl except without an additional effect to turn it into a serious pest? Fine by me. :3

Mechanicore 6: Holy fudge, it's an unlimited Level Limit - Area B in monster form that only hits your opponent. o.o Ouch...just ouch. Maybe make it so the effect only hits monsters that are on the field when this beast is summoned? As it is, only effect-based destruction can break the lock this thing sets up; and that's not even getting into the way it can trample compromised attackers.

Mechanicore 4: Amazoness Warrior all over again, huh? Fine-fine, although in all honesty this one could extend the favor to all Mechanicores you have while still remaining balanced.

Mechanicore 1: A one-monster field lock that can be tributed to summon the more dangerous field-lock, eh? Fair enough since it's still vulnerable to effect destruction.

Mechanicore 2: Basically, a weaker Bowganian. You could up the stats and/or the amount of burn a bit. :3 Bowganian stands at 1300/1000 with 600 burn per turn regardless of position and is also a tribute-free machine, so you can work out the balance equation from there. ^^

Mechanicore 5: Ahh...now I'm feeling a bit silly for the comment on number 4. Anyway, considering that this is a tribute monster the effect seems sort of...lukewarm. Don't think I'd run this, at least not with an Atk as weak as that, but whatever floats your boat.

Automatic Assembly Line: An absolute blessing to extreme burn decks. Ehh...maybe, a bit too good. I'd be tempted to say only allow that extra draw if you don't have any cards yet (Shifting it to the End Phase). Well, it certainly pays its keep.

Automatic Failsafe: Pretty brutal, but the LP difference requirement makes it a bit trickier to exploit. :3

Aaanyhow, since I'm rarely one to leave comments without some card of my own to go with them:

Dreadmask Marionette
Fiend/Effect
2 Star/Dark
500 Atk / 300 Def

When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon one "Dreadmask Marionette" from your Deck. If this card was sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, discard a card at random from your opponent's Hand.

Bladedance Marionette
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Wind
900 Atk / 0 Def

Increase the Atk of this card by 900 for each "Bladedance Marionette" in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon one "Bladedance Marionette" from your Deck.

Mecha Marionette
Machine/Effect
3 Star/Fire
1200 Atk / 1800 Def

When this card attacks, all Battle Damage you would receive from the battle becomes zero and this card is not destroyed at the end of the Damage Step. Whenever this card battles (after applying Damage Calculation), select one monster on the Field and switch its Battle Position. When this card is destroyed by a card effect controlled by your opponent, Special Summon one "Mecha Marionette" from your Deck.

Curse of Marionette's Soul
Normal Trap

Activate only when a "Marionette" monster on your Field is destroyed by battle. For the remainder of the duel, control of the monster that destroyed the "Marionette" monster is switched to you.

Dance of the Marionette
Quick-Play Spell

Pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon one "Marionette" monster from your Graveyard. On the End Phase of the turn this card is activated, the monster Special Summoned by this card's effect is returned to the Graveyard. A monster Special Summoned by this card's effect can not be offered as tribute under any circumstances.

Spirit Puppetry
Normal Spell

Tribute one "Marionette" monster on your Field then select a Level 4 or lower monster from your opponent's Graveyard and Special Summon it to your Field.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Mechanicore 5: Ahh...now I'm feeling a bit silly for the comment on number 4. Anyway, considering that this is a tribute monster the effect seems sort of...lukewarm. Don't think I'd run this, at least not with an Atk as weak as that, but whatever floats your boat.

Well, it's low enough for Giant Rat, AE.

Automatic Assembly Line: An absolute blessing to extreme burn decks. Ehh...maybe, a bit too good. I'd be tempted to say only allow that extra draw if you don't have any cards yet (Shifting it to the End Phase). Well, it certainly pays its keep.

I'd also like to add that it kind of spits at card advantage, giving an instant +1. It also speeds up engines like DW.

Aaanyhow, since I'm rarely one to leave comments without some card of my own to go with them:

Dreadmask Marionette
Fiend/Effect
2 Star/Dark
500 Atk / 300 Def

When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon one "Dreadmask Marionette" from your Deck. If this card was sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, discard a card at random from your opponent's Hand.

Evil...very evil. A very good candidate for Tomato and self-replicating. Another lover for Pot of Avarice.

Bladedance Marionette
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Wind
900 Atk / 0 Def

Increase the Atk of this card by 900 for each "Bladedance Marionette" in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon one "Bladedance Marionette" from your Deck.

So,...set this, let it get killed, bring out another one, and then trigger Gravity Bind. Now you've got a 1800-ATK beatstick that can get around it. Ideal for burn decks.

Mecha Marionette
Machine/Effect
3 Star/Fire
1200 Atk / 1800 Def

When this card attacks, all Battle Damage you would receive from the battle becomes zero and this card is not destroyed at the end of the Damage Step. Whenever this card battles (after applying Damage Calculation), select one monster on the Field and switch its Battle Position. When this card is destroyed by a card effect controlled by your opponent, Special Summon one "Mecha Marionette" from your Deck.

Uh...basically a continuous Enemy Controller? ...I don't like how you take damage when it's attacked, though, so getting destroyed that way leaves you open...

Curse of Marionette's Soul
Normal Trap

Activate only when a "Marionette" monster on your Field is destroyed by battle. For the remainder of the duel, control of the monster that destroyed the "Marionette" monster is switched to you.

...I stand corrected. I'll take Mecha now. :)

Dance of the Marionette
Quick-Play Spell

Pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon one "Marionette" monster from your Graveyard. On the End Phase of the turn this card is activated, the monster Special Summoned by this card's effect is returned to the Graveyard. A monster Special Summoned by this card's effect can not be offered as tribute under any circumstances.

Basically used for Curse or one of the first two. Not bad.

Spirit Puppetry
Normal Spell

Tribute one "Marionette" monster on your Field then select a Level 4 or lower monster from your opponent's Graveyard and Special Summon it to your Field.

Hmm...cost them two cards with Dreadmask, then follow up at the end of their Battle Phase by taking one of the monsters they discarded. Not bad at all.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Heh, since you mentioned burn, perhaps I should introduce a few of the remaining marionettes:

Venomdart Marionette
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1200 Atk / 700 Def

Whenever this card is sent to the Graveyard, inflict 400 damage to your opponent, then inflict 400 more damage for every "Venomdart Marionette" in your Graveyard. If this card was sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon one "Venomdart Marionette" from your Deck.

Stealthstrike Marionette
Fiend/Effect
2 Star/Dark
500 Atk / 300 Def

This card can attack your opponent directly. Whenever this card attacks your opponent directly, increase the Atk of this card by 500 for every "Stealthstrike Marionette" in your Graveyard until the end of the Damage Step. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon one "Stealthstrike Marionette" from your Deck.

Spellbreaker Marionette
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Light
1400 Atk / 1000 Def

When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you may destroy a Spell or Trap card on your opponent's Field for each "Spellbreaker Marionette" in your Graveyard. If this card was sent to the Graveyard as the result of a card effect controlled by your opponent, Special Summon one "Spellbreaker Marionette" from your Deck.

And yeah, I know the last one isn't burn-oriented...but you know. xD

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Noobish Warrior
1*/ Fiend/ DARK/ Effect.
ATK: 0/ DEF: 0
When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 'Evil Hero S.P.A.M' from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard.

Evil Hero S.P.A.M
12*/ Fiend/ DARK/ Effect
ATK: 0 DEF: 50
This card cannot be Normal summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of the card 'Noobish Warrior'. When this card is Special Summoned add 1 'Topic Lock' from your deck to your hand. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.

Topic Lock
Normal Spell
You can only activate this card if your name at 'Pkmncommunity' forums is 'Jimz ♂', 'Alter Ego', 'Art_Critic_Cubone', 'Frostweaver' or 'Ichaste Pekoni'. Place all face-up 'Evil Hero S.P.A.M' in your Spell & Trap Card zone as a Continuous Spell Card and reduce your opponents life points too zero.

Gabri

m8
Years
Noobish Warrior
1*/ Fiend/ DARK/ Effect.
ATK: 0/ DEF: 0
When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 'Evil Hero S.P.A.M' from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard.

Evil Hero S.P.A.M
12*/ Fiend/ DARK/ Effect
ATK: 0 DEF: 50
This card cannot be Normal summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of the card 'Noobish Warrior'. When this card is Special Summoned add 1 'Topic Lock' from your deck to your hand. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.

Topic Lock
Normal Spell
You can only activate this card if your name at 'Pkmncommunity' forums is 'Jimz ♂', 'Alter Ego', 'Art_Critic_Cubone', 'Frostweaver' or 'Ichaste Pekoni'. Place all face-up 'Evil Hero S.P.A.M' in your Spell & Trap Card zone as a Continuous Spell Card and reduce your opponents life points too zero.

Wohoho, those are deadly, possibly more deadly than Exodia :)

Anyways, here are my brand-new cards:

Solarbeam
Normal Magic Card

You can only activate this card if a LIGHT monster is face-up on your side of the field. Destroy one monster on the opponent's side of the field and remove it from play.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sunny Day
Normal Magic Card

If you activate this card and "Solarbeam" at the same time, destroy 2 monsters on the opponent's side of the field and remove them from play instead of one.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Magnet Dragon
8 Stars
LIGHT/Machine/Effect
ATK: 3000 / DEF: 2500

Effect: Search your deck for all 8-Star monsters or higher and add them into your hand.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Venomdart- the burn damage is just too low... first one does nothing, then 400 and 800 is the max? icky... Volcanic can at least do 500 per turn *or* hit for 1800 using its high stats.

Stealthstrike- fair enough for a direct attacker

Spellbreaker- fair enough card, though using 3 copies of it will be challenging to fit in a deck...

Indeed, I see no reason to run marionette cards except to use its trap cards either. That trap card is what alien cards *should* be.

Solarbeam- meh fair enough for light support but only because of this current banlist...

Sunny Day- weird wording... I think you mean "Activate this card only if you activated solarbeam on the same turn. Destroy a monster and remove it from play." Anyway, situational, because I'll just run 2 Solarbeam instead of one sunny day and one solarbeam? >>;

Magnet Dragon- not useful... running a lot of 8 star is seriously self defeating, let alone the searcher of 8 star is another 8 star? bleh.

I might as well add to the fun.

Whisper Night
Continous Spell Card

Whenever a "marionette" monster is special summoned from the graveyard, deal 500 damage to your opponent's LP. In addition, you may choose a "marionette" monster from your deck and send it to the graveyard.

Marionette Avenger
Zombie / Effect
4 star / Dark
0 Atk / 0 Def

Increase the Atk and Def of this monster equal to the number of "marionette" monsters in your graveyard x 200. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, special summon one "Marionette Avenger" from your Deck.

Marionette Mastermind
Fiend / Gemini
5 Star / Dark
2300 Atk / 1800 Def

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
-Tribute one "Marionette" monster on your side of the field (other than "Marionette Mastermind") to take control of a monster whose star level is lower than or equal to the tributed "Marionette" monster. You may only use this effect once per turn. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, special summon one "Marionette Mastermind" from your Deck.

Gabri

m8
Years
Whisper Night
Continous Spell Card

Whenever a "marionette" monster is special summoned from the graveyard, deal 500 damage to your opponent's LP. In addition, you may choose a "marionette" monster from your deck and send it to the graveyard.

Meh... exchange marionettes...
Marionette Avenger
Zombie / Effect
4 star / Dark
0 Atk / 0 Def

Increase the Atk and Def of this monster equal to the number of "marionette" monsters in your graveyard x 200. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, special summon one "Marionette Avenger" from your Deck.

Nothing to say...

Marionette Mastermind
Fiend / Gemini
5 Star / Dark
2300 Atk / 1800 Def

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
-Tribute one "Marionette" monster on your side of the field (other than "Marionette Mastermind") to take control of a monster whose star level is lower than or equal to the tributed "Marionette" monster. You may only use this effect once per turn. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, special summon one "Marionette Mastermind" from your Deck.

Nothing to say...

My new card:

Volcanic Eruption
Normal Magic Card

Destroys all cards on the opponent's field.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
My new card:

Volcanic Eruption
Normal Magic Card

Destroys all cards on the opponent's field.

Harpies Feather Duster and Raigeki combined. That's so terrible Anime and Manga dubbers would censor it >O

Little Kuriboh
4*/ Divine-Beast/ DIVINE
ATK: ∞/ DEF: ∞
The creator of Yugioh the Abridged series. GOD!

Okay, I've had enough of novelty cards... Okay one more.

EJIPSHUN LAS3R BEEMS!
Normal Spell.
You win, end of story.

Ok.... The end of that.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I think that we already made cards about the creator of children's card games long time ago... in america.

The more terrible the card, the more likely the anime will make it. The more situational the card is, the more likely the anime will force the real TCG to make it.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Awwright...revamped Venomdart Marionette. It now burns whenever it's sent to the graveyard and throws in a 400 damage of it's own so the chain of progress is now 400, 800, 1200, averaging at three shots of Ookazi if you discount the naughtiness you can create with cards like Dance of the Marionette. Better? :3

Whisper Night: This would be such an awesome card if it reacted to every Special Summon of a marionette. x3 But yeah, it still speeds things up nicely in combination with some graveyard recursion tricks.

Marionette Avenger: It looks like a slow buildup, but it self-replaces (not to mention that it counts as a marionette monster too) and marionettes dump themselves fast so good card. :3

Marionette Mastermind: ZOMG, we have the compulsory Gemini monster in the lineup now. :3 Too bad most of the Marionette's are low level, unless of course we drag in our unsuspecting co-operator: Magical Marionette. x3 Still, a self-replacing monster capable of wiping out Cyber Dragon (and potentially stealing stuff like Card Trooper) is never wrong. ^^

Solarbeam: Fine, especially since face-up removal has been made harder.

Sunny Day: Seconding Frostweaver; you need to make the benefits a bit more substantial if you want this to be useful.

Magnet Dragon: Ehh...yeah, I can't speak for the whole children's card game community but I usually like my high level monsters to stay in the deck so I can pull them by various special summoning methods and I at least want a say in how many of them I add to my hand. Also, the way this is worded has the nasty side-effect that your opponent is allowed to check if you really added all 8-stars and above to your hand, meaning they get a free peek at your deck by ruling. =O

Puppet Theater of the Dark Ruler
Quick-Play Spell

Pay half your Life Points. Special Summon as many "Marionette" monsters from your Graveyard as possible. On the End Phase of the turn this card is activated, all monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect are returned to your Graveyard.

Marionette Stage
Field Spell

Whenever you successfully Normal Summon a "Marionette" monster, you may Special Summon one "Marionette" monster from your Hand or Graveyard whose level stars are fewer than the level stars of the Normal Summoned monster. During your End Phase, all monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect are sent to the Graveyard.

Strings of the Puppeteer
Continuous Trap

Whenever your opponent declares an attack against a face-up "Marionette" monster on your Field, you may return the monster to your Hand then Special Summon a "Marionette" monster from your Hand whose level stars are less than or equal to the level stars of the monster returned to your Hand by this card's effect. Then, the attacking monster and the monster Special Summoned by this card's effect battle.

Deathgrip Marionette
Fiend/Effect
1 Star/Dark
300 Atk/ 0 Def

Whenever this Attack Position monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as the result of Battle, select one monster on the Field and destroy it. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as the result of a card effect controlled by your opponent, Special Summon one "Deathgrip Marionette" from your Deck.

Spellbinder Marionette
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Light
800 Atk / 600 Def

Whenever this monster is sent to your Graveyard, select one monster on your opponent's Field, then, for every "Spellbinder Marionette" in your Graveyard, select an additional monster on your opponent's Field. The selected monster(s) can not attack or change their Battle Positions. If this card was sent to the Graveyard as a result of Battle, Special Summon one "Spellbinder Marionette" from your Deck.

Arsenal Marionette
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1300 Atk / 0 Def

For each "Arsenal Marionette" in your Graveyard, this card can perform an additional attack each turn. When this card is destroyed by Battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon one "Arsenal Marionette" from your Deck.

And of course...the compulsory vanilla of the family:

Marionette Soldier

Fiend
2 Star/Dark
1500 Atk / 0 Def

A discarded puppet brought to life by the power of the Dark Ruler. It relentlessly hunts for the flesh of the living in the hopes of assembling a true body for itself.

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]A set of cards based around... (wait for it)... SONIC DUCK! ZOMG [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif](For those of you who are not familiar with Sonic Duck click here[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sonic Duck[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3*/ Winged Best/ WIND[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ATK: 1700/ DEF: 700[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]A Duck which can walk at sonic speed. Sometimes he cannot deal with the incredible pace and loses control.).[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sonic Duckling[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1*/ Winged Beast/ WIND/ Effect[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ATK: 400/ DEF: 300[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]During your Main Phase you may remove this card from play to add 1 Level 4 or lower monster with 'Sonic Duck' in its card name to your hand.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sonic Duck Clone[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]4*/ Winged Beast/ WIND/ Effect[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ATK:1500/ DEF: 1500[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This cards name is treated as 'Sonic Duck' while face-up on the field or in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the Graveyard, Discard 1 card from your hand. [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If this card [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]is discarded [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]from the hand to the Graveyard by a card effect, Special Summon this card to your side of the Field.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sonic Duck Marionette[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ATK: 1400/ DEF: 0[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This cards name is treated as 'Sonic Duck' while face-up on the field or in your Graveyard. If this card is discarded from the hand to the Graveyard by a card effect, Special Summon this card to your side of the Field. During your Main phase send this card to the Graveyard and add 1 card with 'Sonic Duck' in its card name from your Deck to your hand.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sonic Duck Knight[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ATK: 1200/ DEF: 1400[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This Cards name is treated as 'Sonic Duck' while face-up on the field or in your Graveyard. [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If this card [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]is discarded [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]from the hand to the Graveyard by a card effect, Special Summon this card to your side of the Field. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 points for every face-up 'Sonic Duck' on the field.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sonic Ducks' Dragon[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]5*/ Dragon/ WIND/ Union[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ATK: 1400/ DEF: 1700[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a Normal monster with "Sonic Duck" in its' card name, as an Equip Spell Card OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, each time the equipped monster destroys an opponents Monster and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponents lifepoints equal to the original ATK of the destroyed Monster. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.) [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Undead Sonic Duck[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3*/ Zombie/ WIND/ Effect[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ATK: ?/ DEF 0[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The ATK of this card becomes the number of 'Sonic Duck's in your Graveyard x400 points.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Chaos Sonic Duck[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]7*/ Spellcaster/WIND/ Effect.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ATK: 2900/ DEF: 1900[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]While face-up on the field or in your Graveyard this cards name is treated as 'Sonic Duck'.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sonic Pond[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Field Spell[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Increase the ATK of all Face up monsters with 'Sonic Duck' in their Card name by 500 points, when a monster with 'Sonic Duck' in its' card name is destroyed you may destroy 1 Spell or Trap on the field.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]-More Support Cards too come soon-[/FONT]

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Playing with ducks time.

Sonic Duckling: My main problem is that it has to be protected. Even Babycerasaurus gets its effect triggered when it dies.

Clone: So wait: I'm summoning a sub-par monster that pulls another sub-par monster and forces me to toss a card from my hand when it dies? No way.

Marionette: Call the monster to the field. The problem is that you have no choice but to activate the effect. (That and, well, it's a wimp...)

Knight: May as well name it "Dark World Sonic Duck" 0_o Its stats are too low, even with the attack point bonus, for it to be any good. At best it's special summonable tribute fodder, and no good for a duck deck.

Dragon: Great effect, but there isn't much that duck can kill.

Undead Duck: Bleh. Situational Chaos Necromancer for one set of cards.

Chaos: Chaos theme entails the removal of light and dark monsters in order to special summon, as well as powerful destruction effects. This card has neither.

Sonic Duck Pond: It's not enough. Any deck that revolves around a field spell is in danger because of twister, heavy storm, and mystical space typhoon, not to mention other field spell decks. The ducks don't quite have enough power to make use of this effect, even with the spell and trap destruction. Monarch, Ben Kai, Ratbox, Warrior's Toolbox... there are just too many deck types that eat Duck decks for it to be useful. Heck, E-Hero has an advantage. 0_o

Gabri

m8
Years
SO much ducks... But at least they're not broken...
The Pond doesn't give a decent attack increase. If the effect only applies to a specific monster, the attack increase should be more...

But here are my cards:

Spellcaster's Hideout
Field Magic Card

Increases the ATK of all Spellcaster-type monsters by 750 but decreases all the other monsters's ATK by 500.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spellcaster Lord
8 Stars
DARK/Spellcaster/Effect
ATK: 2950 / DEF: 2600

Effect: Offer this monster as a Tribute to increase all Spellcaster-type monsters' ATK by 750.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spellcaster Lord's Dragon
10 Stars
DARK/Dragon/Effect
ATK: 3800 / DEF: 3000

Effect: As long as "Spellcaster Lord" is face-up on your side of the field, this monster's ATK increases by 700. If those two cards are face-up at the same time on your side of the field, if "Spellcaster Lord" is destroyed, this monster is also destroyed.

(W00t, those pages are SO big...)

Back