• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
  • Rainbow Mirage: The key thing with this card is that you need exact timing to play it, but it's a high-risk, high-return play. Thing is, thought, I think Crystal Promise does the same thing with no annoying cost or destruction effect. 0_o

Anyway, just a bit of editing to an old Wanderer support card.

An Eternity of Space
    Field Spell
    This card gains effects dependent on the number of "Wandering" monsters on your side of the field.

One or more- The life point cost for "The Road Goes Ever On" becomes five hundred.
    Two or more- All battle damage you receive from battles involving Wandering monsters is halved.
    Three or more- By skipping your draw phase, you may add one "Limit Break" spell from your deck to your hand.
    Four or more- If your opponent attacks a Wandering monster on your side of the field, you may switch the target of his attack to any other Wandering monster on your side of the field.
    Five- Once per turn, you may add one copy of "A Wandering Fellowship" from your deck to your hand.

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    My Skunks > everything Mwuahahaha. Even though they were all pretty much useless.

Ojama Delta Hurricane. The Aftermath.
    Normal Spell
    You can only play this card if there is 1 or more 'Ojama Delta Hurricane' and 3 differantly named Normal Monsters with 'Ojama' in their card name. Special Summon 2 differant Monsters with 'Ojama' in their card name from your Graveyard. For the rest of this turn all Monsters with 'Ojama' in their card name, Level-5 or lower, can swap their ATK and DEF points and may Attack your opponent directly. At the end of the turn remove all 'Ojama' monsters that attacked from play.

You could Polymerize the Ojamas and then deal 2500 Damage with Ojama Knight, or just special summon 2 Defence position Ojamas and not attack and they won't be removed from play. Or if you already have any of the Ojamas or Ojama Knight on the field you could special summon the two Ojamas in your Graveyard in ATK position and dish out a lot of damage. Probably has wording problems and the name's a bit weird, I tired 'Ojama Delta Hurricane #2' and also tried making a name out of the eye of the Hurricane but it didn't work.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • That would be Crystal Beacon, I think. Promise is the one that lets you special summon. ;D But yeah, maybe up the ante to three. I'm just concerned that it might go a bit overkill. :3

An Eternity of Space:

Effect 2: should be "All Battle Damage you receive". :3
    Effect 3: I think that's meant to be the other way around. I really don't see why anyone would want to put one card from their hand to their deck at the expense of a draw phase. ;D
    Effect 4: "the attack" rather than "his attack"; you sexist, you. xD
    Effect 5: For being the hardest effect to get this one is hands down the weakest. Couldn't you have made it something a bit more impressive?

Fair, all things considered, though the first and last effects seem sort of puny. Too bad the limit break search doesn't work with a one-monster field. :3

Ojama Delta Hurricane. The Aftermath: Your wordings are not of this world. Please look at some real life cards for the proper way to go about this, because honestly...trying to figure this out in my current tired state is just giving me a headache. x_O Anyways, I don't see much use for it seeing as how it requires you to run the suckiness of Ojama Delta Hurricane and it has very little practical application. There are far easier ways to deal 2000 points of damage or get a 2500 Atk monster out on the field. The Ojama strength still lies with Ojamagic.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Well, I updated the last effect to give it a little more oomph by allowing you to get the free card without skipping a draw phase. But at least the Limit Break searcher will never leave you with a dead break, eh?

Of course, with Snipe Hunter being limited now, Ojamachine gun is now going to feel the hurt. Unless he was already limited? Anyway, here's the upping of the ante.

Upping the Ante
    Counter Trap
    You may activate this card if your opponent declares an attack. Negate the attack and end the battle phase, then flip a coin.

Heads- Destroy the attacking monster and deal damage to your opponent equal to twice its attack points.
    Tails- Destroy one monster on your side of the field and take damage equal to twice its attack points. If you have no monsters on your side of the field, take one thousand points of damage.

Not too shabby, eh?

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Ojama Delta Hurricane. The Aftermath: Your wordings are not of this world. Please look at some real life cards for the proper way to go about this, because honestly...trying to figure this out in my current tired state is just giving me a headache. x_O Anyways, I don't see much use for it seeing as how it requires you to run the suckiness of Ojama Delta Hurricane and it has very little practical application. There are far easier ways to deal 2000 points of damage or get a 2500 Atk monster out on the field. The Ojama strength still lies with Ojamagic.

Hmmm.... Yes, I was testing your percepcion of the Card Game... Yeah.... Let's just forget the card I just invented.

Alter Ego
    Equip Spell
    This card can only be equiped to a monster with 'Elemental Hero' in its card name. Increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped card by 600. Select a monster from your Fusion Deck, the name of the equiped card is treated as the name of one Fusion Material monster listed on the selected card.

A Magic card that can be equipped to a E-Hero which lets it serve as a Hex-Sealed Fusion monster (yet it's more multi purposed as it can equip to any E-Hero). It's good for an All E-Hero deck but wouldn't even be used in other situations. (Obviously) I think I got the wording, that's if you can fuse name changed monsters. If not then I'll redo it.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Alright, good. The E-Heroes definitely need more support. Their major problem, however, is the fact that they tend to give up card advantage, and the fusions are too easily destroyed by all-too-familiar staples.

All the same, any spell card showcasing AE is a definite bonus. It kind of reminds me of my old "Office Building" stall field...

Anyway, I'm going to try something a bit strange here, so bear with me. These cards aren't really intended to be all that serious, but I may as well post them...

Chibi Dragon: Wind Rider Dragon
    Monster/Wind/3*/Dragon/Effect
    Atk 500/Def 500
    This monster cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you may return one "Chibi Dragon" monster from your field to your hand.

Chibi Dragon: Gem Dust Dragon
    Monster/Earth/4*/Dragon/Effect
    Atk 1100/Def 1200
    When this monster is in face-up attack position, all spell and trap cards played by either player are considered Continuous spells and traps. (Effects of originally non-continuous spells and traps may only be activated once). When this monster is removed from the field, destroy all spell and trap cards on the field.

Chibi Dragon: Halo Dragon
    Monster/Light/4*/Dragon/Effect
    Atk 700/ Def 700
    When this monster is normal summoned, flip summoned, special summoned, or flipped face-up increase your life points by five hundred for every "Chibi Dragon" in your hand. When this monster is removed from the field, you may draw a card.

Chibi Dragon: Dragon Imp
    Monster/Dark/4*/Dragon/Effect
    Atk 1500/ Def 0
    When this monster is normal summoned, flipped summoned, or special summoned deal five hundred points of damage to your opponent for every "Chibi Dragon" monster in your hand. When this monster is removed from the field, discard one card from the opponent's hand.

Chibi Dragon: Gigatech Dragon
    Atk 0/ Def 0
    When this monster is on the field, it gains the effect(s) of any other Chibi Dragon monster already on the field until it is removed from the field. (You may only use the effect of one Chibi Dragon monster in this way). By tributing this face-up monster, you may special summon up to two Chibi Dragon monsters from your hand.

Chibi Dragon: Burnout Dragon
    Monster/Fire/4*/Dragon/Effect
    Atk 500/Def 500
    When this monster is normal summoned, special summoned, flip summoned, or flipped face up you may discard cards from your opponent's deck equal to the number of Chibi Dragon monsters in your hand. When this monster is removed from the field, you may deal five hundred points of direct damage to your opponent for every Chibi Dragon you control.

More cards to follow. :3

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I'm no expert, infact I'm the exact opposite but shouldn't the Imp include something about showing your opponent all the Chibi Dragons in your hand?

Calling of the Skunk
    Normal Spell
    If there are no face-up "Skunk" monsters on your side of the field, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Skunk" monster from your hand or Graveyard in face-up Attack position.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • You would have to anyway in order to resolve the effect, so that isn't included in the card text. The thing about Chibi Dragons is that they have horrible stats (they're killed by Gadget), but they have powerful effects. The trick is to get multiple copies of Wind-Rider on the field, perhaps supplement them with Gigatech, and then constantly return Chibi Dragons from your field to your hand, then call them back next turn. And now for my favorite: support spells.

The Land of Chibi
    Field Spell
    Once per turn, you may skip your draw phase in order to add one "Chibi Dragon" monster from your deck to your hand.

Chibi Power!
    Normal Spell
    All "Chibi Dragons" in play may attack your opponent's life points directly.

Flight of the Chibi Dragon
    Normal Spell
    Select two "Chibi Dragons on your side of the field and return them to your hand.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Upping the Ante- broken... why? Because I'll run no monsters and risk only 1000 damage at the cost of destroying one monarch and deal 4800 damage to the opponent any day. The 1000 is inexistant compare to 4200 damage (cyber dragon) or 4800 (monarch). This only further reinforce and emphasize why Jinzo is at 2.

Alter Ego- the worse thing possible in a children's card game is to have your username being made an elemental hero support card ;; *pats Alter Ego* there there don't cry... anyway, not useful. Equip card sucks as it is, and now breaker is back too. Oh joy as if twister and dust tornado is not enough. The fusion support doesn't work, because it doesn't help them solve the problem of not having the right fusion components. Sure now it's awesome that I can run 3 wildheart instead of sticking a random sparkman in my deck, but my wildhearts still cannot fuse into anything until I get to draw this card... the deck is still really crowded that way. ACC summed it well that E-hero fusion just kills their own card advantage far too badly...

Chibi Dragon: Wind Rider Dragon- shield crush still at 3, so I'll stay with our new marshmellon friend or Gellenduo. At least Gellenduo can attack and marshmellon can burn.

Gem Dust Dragon- confusing wording... but I get what you mean. The continuous part is really not too necessary because regardless of them staying or leaving the field, they will leave the field due to gem dust dragon's heavy storm effect. Decent card, just that we're on the wrong meta to play this... with jinzo at two, breaker and MoF back, we're continuing on the path of chainable and normal spells only.

Halo Dragon- interesting... the LP can be a nice icing. Revealing your hand is horrible. Drawing a card is always nice. It's so double edged that it got potential.

Dragon Imp- Don Zaloog with burn and on drugs... I'm spamming this thing even if I'm not using chibi dragon. Tomato, call this out, and I got card advantage freely generated. 1500 atk is not that low either.

Gigatech Dragon- copy dragon imp, tribute it away (discard one card from the opponent in the meantime) and swarm. Copying burnout dragon can also cause some darn confusing situation. If I copy burnout dragon, then tribute it away for 2 more dragons, then according to chain number, I technically got more chibi dragons for burnout dragon's effect... so do I count the dragons upon the time of activation, or upon the time when the effect is used? (yeah this sounds really confusing... because the situation itself is very confusing)

Burnout Dragon- seems fine by itself.

Land of Chibi- I prefer the new double pot of avarice XD;

Chibi Power- Chibis are meant to burn the living daylight out of your opponent anyway... not sure if this fits the theme.

Flight of the Chibi Dragon- -1 and -2 on field presence at the same time...? ehhhh pass.

(the way I see how to play chibi dragon, is just thinking of ways to use dragon imp over and over again, since that's the only one usable. Gigatech exist to copy dragon imp, and burnout dragon is support. Halo Dragon can be tech, but I'll rather not. I see this similar to trooper burn. Kill within the first 4 turns while risking everything you got to aim for a major burn in one turn using double summon+gigatech and every copy of dragon imp possible, and hopefully you discarded their entire hand to slowly burn the rest of the LP away through chibi/traditional burn methods.)

Calling of the Skunk- theme recursion, meh... nothing new, but that's because recursion is always nice.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • the worst thing possible in a children's card game is to have your username being made an elemental hero support card ;;

Indeed. Jimz ♂; this means war. >O

Elemental Hero Jimz ♂
    Warrior
    9 Star/Dark
    1550 Atk / 700 Def

A new recruit among the Elemental Heroes. His bizarre wording practices baffle villainy.

In your face! xD

Chibi Dragons: Aww...such a cutesy set! :3 And Jimz ♂; yeah, technically you will be required to show your hand, but by ruling your opponent is allowed to check that you've provided the correct information anyway. It's the same situation as when using Dark Designator and calling a card your opponent doesn't have in his/her deck. ("What do you mean you don't have any Ocubeams? I'm going to have to check your deck before I believe that!" xD).

Umm...yeah, see Frostweaver's comments for the balance bit. ^^

Calling of the Skunk: 'Tis sort of like Call of the Mummy...except it's a skunk =O Well, I see nothing wrong with it. :3

Aaaanyhow, I think I'm going to need a set of cards for a certain NPC of mine so...

Chromatic Beast - Azure Tortoise
    Aqua/Effect
    4 Star/Water
    700 Atk / 2200 Def

While "Enchanted Canvas" is on your Field, you may pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your Hand. During each of your opponent's turns, if this card is in face-up Attack Position, you may negate a number of your opponent's attacks up to the combined number of attributes of all "Chromatic Beast" monsters on your Field other than this card.

Chromatic Beast - Crimson Fox
    Beast/Effect
    4 Star/Fire
    1600 Atk / 900 Def

While "Enchanted Canvas" is on your Field, you may pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your Hand. Whenever you declare an attack, if there is at least one "Chromatic Beast" monster on your Field with a different attribute than this card's, your opponent may not activate any Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step.

Chromatic Beast - Golden Eagle
    Winged Beast/Effect
    4 Star/Wind
    800 Atk / 1400 Def

While "Enchanted Canvas" is on your Field, you may pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your Hand. Whenever this card is summoned successfully (Including Flip Summon) select a number of "Chromatic Beast" monsters on your Field up to the number of different Attributes on your Field. For each card you selected, select one Spell or Trap card on your opponent's Field and return it to his/her Hand (Card effects can not be chained to this effect). During your End Phase, if there is at least one "Chromatic Beast" monster on your Field with a different attribute than this card's, you may return this card to your Hand.

Chromatic Beast - Jade Serpent
    Reptile/Effect
    4 Star/Earth
    1400 Atk / 1200 Def

While "Enchanted Canvas" is on your Field, you may pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your Hand. Whenever a "Chromatic Beast" monster on your Field attacks, if there is at least one "Chromatic Beast" monster on your Field with a different attribute than this card's, increase the Atk of the attacking monster by 400 until the end of the Damage Step.

Chromatic Beast - Silver Wolf
    Beast/Effect
    5 Star/Dark
    2000 Atk / 1800 Def

While "Enchanted Canvas" is on your Field, you may pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your Hand. If there is at least one "Chromatic Beast" monster on your Field with a different attribute than this card's, increase the Atk of all "Chromatic Beast" monsters on your Field by 200 x the number of "Chromatic Beast" monsters on your Field.

Chromatic Beast - White Stag
    Beast/Effect
    5 Star/Light
    2400 Atk / 1500 Def

While "Enchanted Canvas" is on your Field, you may pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your Hand. Whenever a "Chromatic Beast" monster on your Field attacks with an Atk that is higher than the Def of your opponent's Defense Position monster and there is at least one "Chromatic Beast" monster on your Field with a different attribute than this card's, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Enchanted Canvas
    Continuous Spell

If there is another "Enchanted Canvas" on the Field when this card is activated, destroy it. Whenever a "Chromatic Beast" monster on your Field is destroyed by a card effect controlled by your opponent, add one "Chromatic Beast" monster with a different attribute than the destroyed monster's from your Deck to your Hand. Discard one "Chromatic Beast" monster from your Hand to negate the effect of a card that would destroy this face-up card on the Field and destroy it.

Clear Canvas
    Quick-Play Spell

Destroy all monsters on your Field the gain Life Points equal to 500 x the number of monsters destroyed by this effect. For each "Chromatic Beast" monster destroyed by this card's effect, add one "Chromatic Beast" monster from your Deck to your Hand.

Rainbow Bridge
    Normal Spell

This card can only be activated when there are five monsters on your Field and all monsters on your Field have different attributes. On the turn this card is activated, all monsters on your Field can attack your opponent directly. If a monster attacks using this effect, Battle Damage from the attack becomes half the attacking monster's original Atk.

Okay...the Tortoise so needs wording help. x3 So basically the idea is that if you have for instance Tortoise, Eagle, Fox, and Serpent on your field you can negate three attacks (Because the number of attributes, excluding Tortoise's, is three) while if you have, say, Tortoise and three foxes you can only negate one (Since there's only one attribute besides the tortoise's). Eh-heh...I honestly don't have a clue about how that wording is supposed to look like. xD

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Alter Ego- the worse thing possible in a children's card game is to have your username being made an elemental hero support card ;; *pats Alter Ego* there there don't cry...

That was the point, me so ebil Mwuahahha.

Elemental Hero Frostweaver
    4*/ Aqua/ WATER/ Union.
    Atk:1900/ Def: 0
    Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to your "Elemental Hero Jimz " as an Equip Spell Card OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, Increase the ATK/DEF of the equipped Monster by 3000 points. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

Jimz Signal
    Normal Spell
    Activate only when there's 1 'Elemental Hero Frostweaver' on your side of the field, Special Summon 1 "Elemental Hero Jimz " from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard in face-up Defence position.

Oh so totally just did that. I just made the best E-Hero (Jimz) even better by making it an easily summoned Doitsu/Soitsu/Aitsu/Koitsu, but a lot stronger and eaier to summon.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Oh so totally just did that. I just made the best E-Hero (Jimz) even better by making it an easily summoned Doitsu/Soitsu, but a lot stronger.

Oh, but it so totally still phails. That's it, face the new and improved...

Elemental Hero Jimz ♂
    Warrior/Effect
    9 Star/Dark
    1550 Atk / 700 Def

This card can not be set. This card's effects can't be negated by any other card effects. Whenever this card is sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove all cards on your Field from play then Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. If you set or summon any cards from your Hand, activate any card effect or declare an attack while this card is face-up on the Field you lose the duel. When this card is removed from the Field, involved in Damage Calculation, selected as the target of an attack or card effect, or changes its Battle Position you lose the duel. During your End Phase, remove your Deck and all cards in your Hand and Graveyard from play. Then, your LP is reduced to 1. While this card is face-up on your Field, your opponent may draw any number of cards from his/her Deck during his/her Draw Phase and may perform every phase of his/her turn twice.

Lul, try turning that useful. xD

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    REVENGE!
    Spoiler:

Okay, that's the end of that...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Chibi Dragon: Gem Dust Dragon
    Atk 1100/Def 1200
    When this monster is in face-up attack position, all spell and trap cards played by either player are considered Continuous spells and traps. (Effects of originally non-continuous spells and traps may only be activated once). When this monster is removed from the field, destroy all spell and trap cards on the field.

...Hey, wait just a minute!!

Lingering Magic
    Field Spell
    As long as this card is face-up on the field, treat all Spell and Trap cards as Continuous cards (in addition to their normal type). Their effects cannot be used more than once.

>.<

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Glad you noticed that. XD

Yesh, I totally stole your "Lingering Magic" effect, since the whole idea of Gem Dust dragon is to either A) fill up the field with useless magic and traps or B) Return it to the hand for some serious heavy storm nuking. Besides, I'd been toying around with Chibi Dragons for a while, I just couldn't think of a way to make them into a cohesive theme.

As long as we're being silly...

Elemental Hero ACC
    Monster/Warrior/4*/Earth/Effect
    Atk 1700/Def 1700
    When this monster is normal summoned or set, you may add one copy of "Polymerization", "Miracle Fusion", or "De-Fusion" to your hand. When this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, select two "E-Hero" monsters listed in the text of a fusion monster and special summon them from your deck.

Or we can try the "Just Plain Silly" version...

Elemental Hero ACC
    Monster/Warrior/4*/Earth/Effect
    Atk 1700/Def 1700
    When this monster is in your deck, on the field, in your graveyard, in your hand, or removed from play, negate the effects of "Alter Ego #2", "Alter Ego #2: Bad Wording" and "Elemental Hero Jimz" for the remainder of the match. (I can't insert the male sign, dangit) If you are a member of "Pkmncommunity" and your username is "Art_Critic_Cubone", you win the duel.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Glad you noticed that. XD

Yesh, I totally stole your "Lingering Magic" effect

...In that case, a shout-out or something would have been nice.

Anyway...I guess I'll add into the craziness...

Destiny Hero Super Moderator
    7 Stars
    LIGHT/Warrior/Effect
    ATK: 2400 DEF: 2000

This card can only be Summoned by tributing "Elemental Hero ACC", "Elemental Hero Frostweaver", and "Elemental Hero Jimz" (I can't make the sign either) on your side of the field. As long as this card is face-up on the field, it is unaffected by the effects of Traps and Monsters whose Level is lower than the Level of this card. This card cannot be designated as a target of any Spell Cards. Immediately destroy any FIRE or Pyro-type monsters summoned to the field. During your 2nd Standby Phase after this card is summoned, send it to the Graveyard to summon 1 "Destiny Hero Admin" from your hand or Deck.

And, to top it off...

Destiny Hero Admin
    10 Stars
    DIVINE/Warrior/Effect
    ATK: 4000 DEF: 3000

This card can only be Summoned by the effect of "Destiny Hero Super Moderator". This card is unaffected by your opponent's Monster, Spell, or Trap effects and cannot be destroyed in battle with a monster whose Level is 8 or lower. Once per turn you can remove 1 monster on the field from play. During your 2nd Standby Phase after this effect's activation, the removed monster is Special Summoned to its owner's field in face-up Defense Position.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Wow, you all are geeting a bit crazy... Cards inspired in each other and PCstaff positions? I guess you ARE a bit crazy... anyways, here's my new created cards, hope they aren't broken like my other ones (I don't know what do you mean by "Broken", but I guess it's a bad critic :( )

Name: Zap Cannoneer
    6 Stars
    LIGHT/Thunder/Effect
    ATK: 2300 / DEF: 1600

Effect: Destroys one non Thunder-type monster on the opponent's field.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Blaze Cannoneer
    6 Stars
    FIRE/Pyro/Effect

Effect: Destroys one non Pyro-type monster on the opponent's field.
    Name: Hydro Cannoneer
    6 Stars
    WATER/Aqua/Effect

Effect: Destroys one non Aqua-type monster on the opponent's field.
    Name: Elemental Cannoneer
    8 Stars
    EARTH/Warrior/Fusion/Effect
    ATK: 3200 / DEF: 2600

Fusion: Zap Cannoneer + Blaze Cannoneer + Hydro Cannoneer

Effect: Destroys three monsters or less on the opponent's field and removes them from play.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • @Zap, Pyro, Hydro: In the age of Cyber Dragon and Monarch, these guys aren't really much to be feared. Zaborg and Raiza both clear the field pretty well without extra support. In addition, now that Metamorphasis is limited Elemental Canoneer is going to be hard to pull out for three fusion-material monsters and no graveyard fusion supports. (Future Fusion, I suppose, is still useful but...)

A card that is "Broken" is basically so powerful that the game is no longer able to be enjoyed: without that card in your deck, you're basically doomed. Chaos was so broken that they banned it.

Yes, I'm crazy.

Mustering of the PC Members!
    Normal Spell
    Pay one thousand life points. Special summon one "E-Hero ACC", "E-Hero Frostweaver", and "E-Hero Jimz" from your hand or deck.

By the power of Grayskull!
    Normal Spell
    Sacrifice one "E-Hero ACC" on your side of the field in order to special summon one "Ultimate Hero ACC" from your hand, deck, or graveyard.

Ultimate Hero ACC
    Monster/Earth/8*/Warrior/Effect
    Atk 3000/Def 3000
    This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster cannot be special summoned except by the effect of "By the Power of Grayskull!". Once per turn, you may destroy a monster on the opponent's side of the field. This monster is not destroyed as a result of battle or the effects of spell cards. If this monster is sent to the graveyard by a card effect your opponent controls, inflict three thousand points of damage to your opponent.

Temp-Banning the Infidel
    Normal Spell
    Select one face-up "Destiny Hero Super-Moderator" or "Destiny Hero Admin" on your side of the field in order to activate this card. Remove from play all monsters on the opponent's side of the field. Monsters removed by this cards effect are special summoned to their owner's field on your opponent's second standby phase after this card's activation.

Perma-Banning the Infidel
    Normal Spell
    Select one face-up "Destiny Hero Super-Moderator" or "Destiny Hero Admin" on your side of the field in order to activate this card. Remove from play all monsters on the opponent's side of the field.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • What is that "Chaos" card? If you can show me, I'd be grateful.

Anyways, some new cards based in ME like you all did ;)

E-Hero Fraky
    EARTH/Warrior/Effect
    7 Stars
    ATK: 2500 / DEF: 1800

Effect: For each Warrior-type monster on the field, this monster's ATK increases by 500.
    Medieval Enraged Army
    Field Magic Card

As long as this card is activated, you can summon more than one monster per turn if it is a Warrior-type monster.
    Medieval War Scream
    Normal Magic Card

Offer one "E-Hero Fraky" as a Tribute to Special Summon one "Fraky the Divine Swordsman" from your Deck or hand.
    Fraky the Divine Swordsman
    9 Stars
    LIGHT/Warrior/Effect
    ATK: 3800 / DEF: 3000

Effect: This card can only be summoned by the effect of "Medieval War Scream".

Yeah, I know my nickname is MysticManyula, but the name people call me is Fraky, and I liked it, so... But my nickname will be changed as soon as I can. You can call me Fraky if you want.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Beginning, Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End, and Chaos Sorcerer form the chaos monster line. CEDEotE being the most fearful one of all. The worse factor is that they are so easy to special summon (remove 1 light and 1 dark monster from graveyard to special summon them) that it's a joke not to use them.

Fraky monsters- not useful... nomi that is only a 3800 beatstick is not going to do anything at all, even in the new meta of reduced one-for-one trade-off spells. You still got raiza and zaborg, and many other new nasty tricks.

Not to mention, even in the silly craze, everyone made sure of one thing about elemental hero: they always "upgrade" into new monsters that are still elemental heroes (well, or destiny hero i guess =x but all hero monsters)

I frankly like how I'm the best beatstick Big City Deck can ever afford =x

I'm going to end the silliness with REAL elemental hero support :x

Elemental Mirage
    Normal Spell

Select one Elemental Hero on your side of the field. Special summon an Element Hero from your fusion deck of the same attribute as the selected monster (this counts as a fusion summon.) During your next standby phase, destroy the special summoned monster.

Elemental Hero Aural
    Warrior / Effect / Fusion
    8 Star / Wind
    2700 Atk / 2400 Def

"Elemental Hero Stratos" + "Elemental Hero Ocean"

This monster cannot be special summoned except by fusion summon. Once per turn, you may activate on the following effects and this card cannot attack during this turn:
    -You may destroy a card on the field up to the number of Elemental Hero monsters on your side of the field.
    -Special summon an Elemental Hero monster from your graveyard or your deck.

Last edited:
    Back