• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Then please, for my sanity, tone down the censors geesh. I hope you don't talk to your future boss that way.

/ollies on out to play more White.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

@Glitchguy Naw, the enemy of your enemy could just be another enemy.

No, I didn't. I left her right there. Just bleeding on the floor. I'm a seasoned criminal. I know I can get away with this without worrying about getting caught.

I have a watertight alibi and left no evidence behind.

@Binary: k

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

Lol Binary, whenever your around(just wondering), does everyone go into "Therez a mod in the house!!" mode?

Cuz i've seen that happen alot on diff forums or battle simulators

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

So, does anyone here play Cawadoody? I'm pretty good at it. I got pretty high on Leaderboards on FFA and some Survival maps in MW3. I think I was Rank 6,000 in the entire world for FFA with about 37k kills and was rank 800 in Seatown Survival where I survived until Round 38 solo.

CourageHound

Years

So, does anyone here play Cawadoody? I'm pretty good at it. I got pretty high on Leaderboards on FFA and some Survival maps in MW3. I think I was Rank 6,000 in the entire world for FFA with about 37k kills and was rank 800 in Seatown Survival where I survived until Round 38 solo.

I gots no idea wat that game is. I wud like to know tho~

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Call of Duty... My computer is too weak to support its awesomesauce graphics.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

Its graphics are meh. I don't play games for graphics.

Don't ask why I play Cawadoody, I don't either. It's addicting. But flawed in so many ways it's incredibly frustrating. They don't even bother fixing some of the most basic **** in the multiplayer.

1v1 me i'll kill u all lol

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

If I run it on my computer, you would probably see 1-5 fps.

CourageHound

Years

LOL!! I was just watchin a YouTube video the other week about a guy talking about girls and how some girls like call of duty. Not for the graphics, not for the quality, but because girls simply love the heat of battle(the intinsity any type of conflict) :P

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

lol noob

my intelxejksjdsljlkadlkalald graphics card has over 9000 fps and runs nvidia fkjdkljklsadlkldjslkdjsldsladj;sad;ajdl;ajd;sl pc master race consoles suck lol

goml

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

You guys don't even get it do you?

I'm making fun of the tards that post their PC specs all over the place like anybody actually gives a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back