• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelteama

viva mexico!
Years
O.o would my pokemon still be considered good if they had good nature and 3+ 31s? :o cause thats the best I can iv breed. :I can't rng .. don't gave Sid.. and comp is broke xD
:o and like the trade corner only has like 6 main traders....
And yes we do have each others pokeman.
Lol xavior you can be very impatient sometimes.

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
Years
No wonder hahaha >.<
Wait i don't hack 0:
I'm sure they are talking about getting both spark and dd on one set for barboach.

O.o would my pokemon still be considered good if they had good nature and 3+ 31s? :o cause thats the best I can iv breed. :I can't rng .. don't gave Sid.. and comp is broke xD
Well, it's better than nothing. As long as the 31's are in usable stats, and the other usable stats have at least 25+ iv. At least, that's what I used to go by before rng breeding.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
SID is only for shinies. Anyone can RNG abuse for high IVs and good nature.
If your computer is broken.. Yeah, then you may not be able to abuse. The program does the work, you just have to get to the awesome Pokemon. :(
No one offers SID services lol? -sees potential job-

No wonder hahaha >.<
Wait i don't hack 0:
Stop breeding illegal Pokemon then.. There's a hack check thread for a reason... Say no to drugs!

GalacticMars

Gleek :]
Years
SID is only for shinies. Anyone can RNG abuse for high IVs and good nature.
If your computer is broken.. Yeah, then you may not be able to abuse. The program does the work, you just have to get to the awesome Pokemon. :(
No one offers SID services lol? -sees potential job-

Stop breeding illegal Pokemon then.. There's a hack check thread for a reason... Say no to drugs!
Just because i breed illegal pokes that doesn't mean i put them on my shop :]
you should probably say no to drugs!

angelteama

viva mexico!
Years
xavior@ why did u make a new account?
And your making no sense dude seriously

BlaqK@ haha awesome :P
Do u guys know each other in person or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back