• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
Years
  • Heres a helpful hint:

defeated goldeen + pokerus + power bracer= 10 EV's in attack. defeat 25 of them to get to 250 evs. Remove the bracer and defeat one more poliway to get to 252. Use that same basic principle for all the stats.

HP- Wooper
    Def- Geodude
    Sp. Att- Psyduck
    Sp. Def- Tentacool
    Speed- Poliwag
    who are you replying too?

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Heres a helpful hint:

defeated goldeen + pokerus + power bracer= 10 EV's in attack. defeat 25 of them to get to 250 evs. Remove the bracer and defeat one more poliway to get to 252. Use that same basic principle for all the stats.

HP- Wooper
    Def- Geodude
    Sp. Att- Psyduck
    Sp. Def- Tentacool
    Speed- Poliwag

hey can you check the vm i sent you?

Detox

I'm not saying breed for stellar IVs, but there's no way of telling if a Pokemon which isn't yours is hacked or not. It's why I'm weary of trading with other people.

AR says sup.

Hack check thread says sup.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • You could use an AR to manipulate your pokemon, and avoid detection on a hack check. An eggs IVs arent dependent on PID which means you could get a code to change the IVs and no one would know.

You have 27 seconds until I release the hounds.

Detox

You could use an AR to manipulate your pokemon, and avoid detection on a hack check. An eggs IVs arent dependent on PID which means you could get a code to change the IVs and no one would know.

Do you know hoe retarded most hackers are.

Most set the area met as "Ground Zero" and the date "January 0, 7098"

So I mean...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Yeah the hounds got their lovely dinner k.

I love Clefairy. :(
    But I always have like 10272 things to breed. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back