• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's Time to Go Shopping!

Years
  • There's numerous malls in the Pokemon world, stocking an array of items that the players can use during there journey. What's your opinion on them? Do you use the malls and if so what items do you buy?

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • It varies but one thing I make sure to get a lot of are repels and escape ropes.

Repels especially so you dont have to worry for every two steps.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Not too much, I mostly just get the occasional TM if I have a moveset issue. Besides that I don't think I buy anything that can't just be found at a normal Poké Mart.

There's a lot of weird items in some of the Malls and I have no idea what they do, haha. I'd like to go figure out what their purpose is and try and build a new strategy based on that sometimes - like maybe I should use X Items more aggressively? Stuff like that yaknow.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Clothes! That's basically what I spend my money on in Pokemon games. Just imagine if it was as easy to come by money inrl as it was in game...

but yeah, mainly clothes, repels, poké balls, full restores, and revives.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Only things catches me are TMs that are helpful and some escape ropes as well Repels

FloofyIncineroar

The fluffiest giant kitty.
    Years
  • I only use them if they show up early to mid-game to grab items I don't have access to in standard PokeMarts at that point of the game.

Outside of that, I buy straight from normal PokeMarts.

Guest123_x1

Normally, I do most of my shopping at standard PokéMarts, usually getting PokéBalls, whatever level of Potions available at the time, and status cure items (eventually Full Heals once I can start getting them), but once I get to a vending machine, I get to go through the tedious process of stocking up on drinks, just to take advantage of the savings.

Back