• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Ah yes, like when you use a Sturdy Nosepass in THE GIANT WOMAN and abuse Pain Split in the last film...

Good times

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • "Amidst the forest, one would hear that I had been there. Draped within a fate I could not change, and always welcoming Winter's epilogue."

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    "If all I care about in life is the imprints I make in this world, then the most I'll ever leave is a grave"

Argh

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Link all the things!

Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

So...people are upset that Majora's Mask 3D is only for 3DS, yet Ocarina of Time 3D gets a free pass?

...idiots

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Never seen anyone complain about that.

I'd understand the point of view though, console exclusives are generally bad for consumers. But these particular games fit the 3DS much better than the Wii U, I think.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Aye

Spoiler:

I HATED TRACKING DOWN THOSE FREAKIN' TRIDENT PIECES, BUT THE MUSIC WAS SO RTHNZTRHJZRGFBHXNZHZXJRXF

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back