• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

REAL TALK W/ BOB

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    hey i'm going on a date with a nice lass tomorrow
    do i go to the nice cocktail bar straight away
    or should i go to a smaller pub first?

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • What is love?
    there are different types of love but if you are talking about human love i think when you listen to your favorite love song and all you can think about is a certain person when you hear the song that is love

how do i make friends
    idk thats why i mad this thread. when i figure it out i'll let you know, free of charge

Do you like salad?
    depends on the type of salad bc i am a fatty i rly love the uhealthy ones

How did j cole go double platinum with no features
    idk what ur talking about

hey i'm going on a date with a nice lass tomorrow
    do i go to the nice cocktail bar straight away
    or should i go to a smaller pub first?
    if it's like a fancy serious date then i would say go to the cocktail bar right away, but if its just a casual "see what happens, get to know each other" then i'd defs go to the pub first, just to make it more casual. also if you don't know them really well i'd also say go to the pub first just so you have some relaxed time to get to know them

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    if it's like a fancy serious date then i would say go to the cocktail bar right away, but if its just a casual "see what happens, get to know each other" then i'd defs go to the pub first, just to make it more casual. also if you don't know them really well i'd also say go to the pub first just so you have some relaxed time to get to know them

we've hooked up before but this is the first thing we're doing just the two of us. i think we're gonna do something more casual first, like a small whiskey pub type ting :)

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • we've hooked up before but this is the first thing we're doing just the two of us. i think we're gonna do something more casual first, like a small whiskey pub type ting :)
    yes then u should defs casual pub before hand BUT MAKE SURE u dont hook up after the pub you need to go to cocktail bar first!

Should I change my signature?
    yes
    you should make it be a lucario gif from the anime

Why are people so snakey?
    idk man i listen to paula abduls cold hearted snake at least 6 times a day and i'm still trying to find the answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7aShcmEksw

How can people hate chocolate?
    people who dislike chocolate are off spring from a clone experiment done by the government in the 1970's

How to be bobbylicious?
    baso wake up every day, wish u didnt wake up, sit in bed for 3 hours contemplating life, get out of bed, survive the day, and then cry yourself to sleep; repeat

What are friends and how do I communicate to them
    idk i don't have any friends did you not read the first post i made that said i dont have friends??

what are you being for halloween
    nothing bc will be working on halloween

how has your year been so far bobby
    ok here is a wild tale
    so i am sleeping and its like 9am and i wake up and im like yolo go back to sleep so i go back to sleep and i rest my eyes for about 2 mins then my phone starts ringing AND ITS 9:45??? LIKE WTF and then its work and they want me to work and i am like ok bc not doing anything else and so i get to work then my manager is like 'oh u were meant to be with us but meat are desperate and u know how to do meat so work at meat until 3:30 then come to service and you can run the floor until 8' so i go to meat then my manager calls like 30 mins later and i have to stay in mean until 5:30 so then at like 4pm everyone in meat leaves me and im like fml and i have to clean everything and im like kind of short and the sink is rly big and rly deep and i could barely reach it so i had to like sit in the sink to wash the shit up and it was just rly bad anywya i managed to get done by 5:15 and not 5:30 and my manager was like :))) and then i like went to do something and then the boy i like came up and spoke to me and i was like 'oshit wasn't prepared for this' and then i went home

who is the cutest person you know
    that moderator i forget his name but his name used to be shining raichu and i saw him on tinder and i swiped him rihgt and this was like 3 weeks ago maybe and im still waiting for us to match so its safe to assume THAT BITCH DIDNT SWIPE ME RIGHT???????

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    would u rather fight 1 deoxys sized Oddish or 100 Oddish sized deoxyseseseses

Back