• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your best pokemon IV Score?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    I've developed a system where I put the IV % before the name. Now I can sort by IV using the name sort. Makes easier to decide who to evolve when.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Magnemite is really low tier pokemon, but can be used as good electric pokemon against water

True, but I don't care too much. At the end of the day, no pokemon I leave will survive in a gym very long. Whether it's a 98% Magneton or a 95% >2200 CP Vaporeon (which I do have). I just want to have every single evolved pokemon with at least a 90% IV value that I can power up. That's my goal, but some of these pokemon are sooo hard to find satisfying those conditions. I've seen way too many Pidgeys, Nidorans, and Ratatas, gathered up hundreds of candies, and still have nothing above 80% IV even. But that's okay, I just farm them to level up hehe

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    my best one is a 91% iv dragonite with 2971 cp. i can power it up one more time but i only have 3 stardust left. i guess i gotta go catch about 40 pokemons and hatch some eggs for the last power up. *sadface*

Years
  • I checked a Pinsir I have which has got a 14 for its attack and 15 for defense and HP. I think that's the best I've seen personally. Just a shame that I don't care for Pinsir at all.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2016
    I checked a Pinsir I have which has got a 14 for its attack and 15 for defense and HP. I think that's the best I've seen personally. Just a shame that I don't care for Pinsir at all.

Maybe if there were mega evolutions it could have been nice

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    I never liked the mega evolutions, I hope they don't bring them into Go. I feel they ruined the last few games

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2016
    WHOOOHOO!!!

Just went on my night walk and caught a 172 cp Magikarp with perfect 100% IVs!

I currently have 344 magikarp candies so as soon as I reach 400 im evolving that bad boy. Fingers crossed it has a good moveset otherwise it is will be kinda suckish catching all these magikarps but knowing my luck it probably wont.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2016
    WHOOOHOO!!!

Just went on my night walk and caught a 172 cp Magikarp with perfect 100% IVs!

I currently have 344 magikarp candies so as soon as I reach 400 im evolving that bad boy. Fingers crossed it has a good moveset otherwise it is will be kinda suckish catching all these magikarps but knowing my luck it probably wont.

You are so lucky! What's the evolution CP you see at http://www.pgoiv.com/?

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2016
    Haha thanks, hopefully it will carry to the moveset.

Okay, I just checked and it says 1766 - 1821 but it will hopefully be close to the upper limit since its 100%. Thats gonna be my highest cp so far so im chuffed.

That awesome Gyarados :P

Back