• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your best pokemon IV Score?

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2016
    Caught a Krabby with 82-86% perfection, so that was pretty neat! I ended up deciding to evolve it, giving Kingler now a 82-84% perfection score so still pretty good!

Some other solid ones are my Snorlax with 71-82%, Lapras is 62-80% bigger margin so we'll see how it goes, and my Horsea with 84-86%perfection

They are not bad, but Krabby max CP is only 797 according to https://www.pgoiv.com/pokemon-list

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Lapras: 64% - 91%
    Flareon #1: 73% - 91%
    Flareon #2: 86% - 86%
    Magmar: 95% - 95%
    Pidgeot: 55% - 66%
    Cloyster: 44% - 71% (noooooo!)

Some pretty interesting stuff there - very proud of Magmar but he knows Karate Chop so that's a bit of a waste and very disappointed with Cloyster, was hoping to train him!

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • I just have a lot of luck with the Bulbasaur line. Have a 93% Ivysaur sitting around and I've caught three Venusaur lifetime.

And now...

What's your best pokemon IV Score?

100%.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • So, having gone through all my Pokemon's stats and calculating their potential IVs, it's.. grim reading tbh.

I have a Seel which could potentially have perfect IVs, but nothing else that even comes close. My Cubone, Pikachu, Rattata, Bellsprout and Oddish are all at least passable at worst, but I have no Pokemon at all which would be viable competitively. Nothing i'd be confident taking to a Gym, anyhow.

In short, it means i'm going to have to use my next few levels to try and find some decent Pokemon. Wonderful.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2016
    So, having gone through all my Pokemon's stats and calculating their potential IVs, it's.. grim reading tbh.

I have a Seel which could potentially have perfect IVs, but nothing else that even comes close. My Cubone, Pikachu, Rattata, Bellsprout and Oddish are all at least passable at worst, but I have no Pokemon at all which would be viable competitively. Nothing i'd be confident taking to a Gym, anyhow.

In short, it means i'm going to have to use my next few levels to try and find some decent Pokemon. Wonderful.

The pokemons you mentioned are not top tier, so I guess you have time to find a top tier pokemon and hope you will get a good IV one.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • The pokemons you mentioned are not top tier, so I guess you have time to find a top tier pokemon and hope you will get a good IV one.

Top tier or not, each Pokémon has the potential to have perfect IVs, which is what i'm aiming for. The Pokémon I listed aren't necessarily ones i'd be taking into a gym.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    How big of a difference do you guys find that IVs actually make? I've been trying out some battles with my different IV Pokémon of the same species around the same level and it's not seeming to make a lot of difference. I have a ~40% Tangela and an ~80% Tangela, the latter being about 50 CP higher than the former and both with Vine Whip/Power Whip, but I'm not really noticing any difference in how good they are at battling. I don't know the actual IV distribution of either so it's possible they both have decent HP/ATK IVs and the worse one has bad DEF or something but right now I'm kind of left wondering what all the fuss is haha. How big of a difference are you guys noticing?

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2016
    Top tier or not, each Pokémon has the potential to have perfect IVs, which is what i'm aiming for. The Pokémon I listed aren't necessarily ones i'd be taking into a gym.

If you aiming to get all pokemons with a perfect IV score that's though. good luck!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Got a Pikachu with 88-93% perfection, now my best IV Pokemon. Can't wait to evolve and power it up! Now to find about 10 more Pikachus lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hatched two Bellsprout recently - one is 606 CP with 85-95% quoted and the other is 609 with 80-95% quoted... Not sure which one of these to continue with, any thoughts?

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    I have a 100% Magikarp, but he's only 10 CP.
    I also have another Magikarp which is 151 CP but he's 91%

So which one should I evolve guys?

Back