• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which subgenre of Pokémon reboot main series RPGs would you like the best?

Which subgenre of RPGs do you like the best for the Pokémon reboot main series video games?

• Turn-Based RPG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real-Time RPG

• Fighting RPG

• Team Sports RPG

• Pet-Raising RPG

• Other RPG

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    What's going on with you, everybody? Say, right after the end of the final generation of the Pokémon original franchise and main series video games, I would think that Nintendo, Game Freak, Inc. and The Pokémon Company will have planned to announce the reboot main series video games starting with the first Pokémon generation, in which all Pokémon listed under their Pokédex list by their evolution families, including all their cross-generational pre-evolutions and evolutions, cousins, alternate, regional and special forms and temporary transformations and various other variants joining them together, will return, besides some of them will no longer make their comeback because of being currently unpopular or obscure. The genre of reboot main series video games of Pokémon will be video RPGs. So, which subgenre of these video RPGs would you like the best?
    1. Turn-Based RPG
    2. Real-Time RPG
    3. Fighting RPG
    4. Team Sports RPG
    5. Pet-Raising RPG
    6. Rock & Pop Band-Playing Music RPG
    7. Other RPG
    So, please let me know what you think, thanks. :)

Years
  • re: your report

look, im not going to delete this thread. if you want decent discussions make less weird/very specific topics to discuss

I suggest you peruse around other topics in this section to get a general feel of what gets good discussion going

thread closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back