• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] 5IV Pokemon - come in & have a look!~ *UPDATED 10/7*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
Hey... I was looking through the Magikarps and Froakies and you probably won't do this due to time constraints or whatever buuuut if you could please breed a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Magikarp and 31/x/31/31/31/31 Protean Timid Froakie for me... that would be amazing ^-^ In return I have over a box-full of Dittos with at least 2 perfect IVs each and I'm sure we can work something out from there.

Years
Do you still have any Iron Fist Chimchars? I was interested in #4. I have some 4-5 IV HA Zubats and Shinx, but I could also breed HA Fletchlings.

Years
I'm really sorry guys, I am unable to trade because of my uncooperative internet! Really frustrated by this! Terribly sorry, and to all the people I've promised trades to, they will all be off. Again, I'm sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back