• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] 5IV Pokemon - come in & have a look!~ *UPDATED 10/7*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi everyone, I will be pretty busy from today onward so I won't be able to reply or trade during the next week. I will be online all day today for those who have already reserved pokemon, if not you'll have to wait until I'm free again. Don't worry, your name will still be on the first post so I remember what you reserved!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Hi again, Juliet!

I'm interested in:

Mudkip
    Egg moves: Ancient Power, Mirror Coat, Curse, Avalanche ♂
    1. Adamant, x/31/31/31/31/31 [x1]

:) I think I have some breedjects lying around, but I just did WT so I don't know T>T

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
  • Thank you so much! :pink_love:

I would like a male Torchic, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Treeko, Chimchar, Piplup, and Tepig. I'm sorry it's so much... :pink_blush: You can pick something from my shop since I'm asking for a lot.

Years
  • Hi again, Juliet!

I'm interested in:

Mudkip
    Egg moves: Ancient Power, Mirror Coat, Curse, Avalanche ♂
    1. Adamant, x/31/31/31/31/31 [x1]

:) I think I have some breedjects lying around, but I just did WT so I don't know T>T

Just give me anything, I don't mind~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back