• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] 5IV Pokemon - come in & have a look!~ *UPDATED 10/7*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • @Akira give me a few mins to grab your pokes, otherwise I'll take forever looking for them during the trade haha ;D I'll trade you when I'm done!

@Valen sorry, no gligar..

Years
  • Sure, just give me anything :D But you'll have to wait a while for me to finish all my trades first! Akira, Bell, Valen then you, is that okay?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    I have a lot of 5IV leftovers from my breeding projects, and it seems such a waste to release them, so I'll be giving them away FREE for anyone who wants some!

NOTE: I will be pretty busy from today (10/7) onward so I won't be able to reply or trade during the next week. I will be online all day today for those who have already reserved pokemon, if not you'll have to wait until I'm free again. Don't worry, your name will still be on the first post so I remember what you reserved! Will be back on 19/7!

So here are the mons:

*NEW*: Mudkip, Treecko, Chimchar, Piplup & Tepig!

FENNEKIN
    Spoiler:

FROAKIE
    Spoiler:

MAGIKARP
    Spoiler:

TORCHIC
    Spoiler:

CHARMANDER
    Spoiler:

SQUIRTLE
    Spoiler:

BULBASAUR
    Spoiler:

MUDKIP
    Spoiler:

TREECKO
    Spoiler:

CHIMCHAR
    Spoiler:

PIPLUP
    Spoiler:

TEPIG
    Spoiler:

Request for a pokemon here (or PM me, I will be updating this thread) and add my FC: 1564-3523-6855. I'm usually on around 11PM GMT+8, so if that doesn't work for you, feel free to set another timing & I'll try to make it! Please don't VM me as I don't check that as often!

Wants:
    (I'd be really happy if you could give me anything on this list in return! If you can't, don't worry, everything is still free ;D)
    1. HA pokemon for breeding

2. Vivillon Patterns:
    Garden
    Savannah
    Marine
    Continental
    Elegant
    Sun
    Ocean
    Tundra x2
    Icy Snow x2
    Sandstorm x2
    Archipelago x2

3. Mega Stones - I'll trade a few pokemon for this if you have some spare stones!
    Aggronite
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Manectite
    Mewtwonite X
    Mewtwonite Y
    Pinsirite
    Tyranitarite

4. Ditto natures for breeding!

Currently trading:
    [P] since'96 - #10 Charmander, #5 Torchic, #4 Bulbasaur
    [P] Mikepuppy - #2 Chimchar

SuzumeStjohn - #1 Froakie
    Hauntales - #1 Bulbasaur, #2 Squirtle
    Metabee - #1 Magikarp

can i get this Magikarp please 3. Adamant, 31/31/x/31/31/31 [x1] and Squirtle 6. Modest, 31/31/31/31/31/x [x1]

Last edited:

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Can i have:
    2. Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31 [x2] Fennekin

Ability: Speed Boost
    Egg moves: Night Slash ♀
    2. Adamant, 31/31/x/31/31/31 [x1 Torchic

3. Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31 [x1] Mudkip

3. Modest, 31/31/31/x/31/31 [x1] Defiant Piplup

Ability: Iron Fist
    Egg moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Focus Punch ♀
    1. Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31 [x1] Chimchar

For some Ditto Natures.Tell me the ones you want.They are from the Friend Safari

Years
  • heyo, i want a squirtle, bulbasaur, mudkip, fennekin with egg moves, tepig and piplup. the IV's doesnt matter. ill easily breed a perfect one with my 6iv ditto. i can give you a Hidden ability Gligar, hidden ability Dratini, Rough skin gible, skill link shelldor with rock blast egg move, deino and heracross with egg move rock blast. (perfect for mega heracross) in return.

Years
  • Hi guys I don't have wifi currently so will come back in a few days

@Jaspar Magikarp yes, but I only have -HP, -Def, -Sp.Att and -Sp.Def left for the Squirtle

@Firebreathing Ice Cube Sure, reserved.

@JayTheKing Only left with Piplup and Chimchar for the spreads you want, but have other spreads for the others if you want? How many IVs for the dittos?

@Jahrem No problem for all those pokemon, but I already have all the pokemon you're offering

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    Hi guys I don't have wifi currently so will come back in a few days

@Jaspar Magikarp yes, but I only have -HP, -Def, -Sp.Att and -Sp.Def left for the Squirtle

@JayTheKing Only left with Piplup and Chimchar for the spreads you want, but have other spreads for the others if you want? How many IVs for the dittos?

@Jahrem No problem for all those pokemon, but I already have all the pokemon you're offering

ok can i have -def then, what pokemon do you want instead

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2019
    Hi guys I don't have wifi currently so will come back in a few days

Hey can i have a speed boost torchic plz or anything really would help i added you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back