• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Audio: All Pokémon Cries 8th Gen (GBA Format)

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
  • I was doing my regular romhacking session when I realized there was no cries for 8th gen Pokémon GBA formatted. So I decided to do it myself and convert all of them.

This is the format used for each cry:

.wav, mono, 8-bit, 10512Hz

Reminder: Gigantamax Pokémon cries were not included because I couldn't find them, but they will be eventually included. The rest of them (Including alternate forms) are included:

Download:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PCAWUvJEDZMYIkqDM_Z4vo09F8VgI_P9/view?usp=sharing

Credits: Zeak6464

In order to insert them you can use the esperance's Cry Editor or PGE.

In order to make this post look more attractive I'll steal borrow this gif made by WesleyFG with very easy insertion steps.

All Pokémon Cries 8th Gen (GBA Format)

Any inserted cry must be Not compressed when imported to keep its original quality.

Please report any issue if you find one.​

Last edited:
    Years
  • 857_Hattrem's cry does not work.
    I've opened on Esperance's cry editor and its say that not open that file because of the wrong format.
    The size of file is very large, too.

Last edited:
    Years
  • To fix guys, it's easy. Just open your .wav file on audacity click menu>file>export audio. After this, will open a window, on the bottom there is a option name as "Save as type", select "Other uncompressed files" and two options is unlocked. The Header option, select "WAV (Microsoft)", and the encoding select "Unsigned 8-bit PCM"

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • IIRC Morpeko and Eiscue have different cries between forms. Also, can you upload the folder with IoA and CT cries? :)
    Thank you so much!

Back