• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Legendary Pokémon, Rival and Rotom unveiled

Z25

Team Player
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Or Corocoro. Irc, Megas were announced in June. If the new mechanic requires showing off new Pokémon forms like Megas did then they should begin showing them off now or next month.

This is true. This month should give us good info as June is a big month for gaming. And even if E3 has become smaller, it's still an ideal time to show off any important advertising things, especially since it will be out so soon.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • This is true. This month should give us good info as June is a big month for gaming. And even if E3 has become smaller, it's still an ideal time to show off any important advertising things, especially since it will be out so soon.
    Yeah, the games are out in exactly 23 weeks in most of the developed world. They don't have as much time as they did with XY as they had delayed revealing info on the these games until May 10th. So the reveals are sure to packed. We still haven't had an official reveal of a Mon that isn't a legend or a starter, and even if Zygarde formes and Synchro-Greninja are to be in SM that still would hold true.

Reactions: Z25
    Years
  • Yeah, the games are out in exactly 23 weeks in most of the developed world. They don't have as much time as they did with XY as they had delayed revealing info on the these games until May 10th. So the reveals are sure to packed. We still haven't had an official reveal of a Mon that isn't a legend or a starter, and even if Zygarde formes and Synchro-Greninja are to be in SM that still would hold true.

Well it turns out CoroCoro has just leaked and revealed two new Pokemon - Iwanko (a Rock-type dog) and Nekkoala (a Normal-type koala).

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    Also .. images of Dunsparce... evolution? or mega? predictions...

Super stoked for the rock puppy.. I can only anticipate an Arcanine-like evolution!!

Koala is cute.. not a fan of typing

Years
  • Also .. images of Dunsparce... evolution? or mega? predictions...

Super stoked for the rock puppy.. I can only anticipate an Arcanine-like evolution!!

Koala is cute.. not a fan of typing

I have a feeling that the Koala will pull a Bidoof and gain a new type upon evolution. That type I'm guessing will be Grass.

Hm, a secret involving the starters and the dog? Could they all be linked to the rumored Synchro evolution? Look at the Dog's neck, it has little crystal like indents on it's fur which makes me think of the bracelet the player wears.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    Someone, take a look at the QR page. The display shows a little black mask in a grassy area and a notification of a pikachu down in the corner.. could this rotum-dex lead us where to find certain pokemon by navigation? and this means non-new region pokemon are available?

Years
  • Someone, take a look at the QR page. The display shows a little black mask in a grassy area and a notification of a pikachu down in the corner.. could this rotum-dex lead us where to find certain pokemon by navigation? and this means non-new region pokemon are available?

According to the official site, if you scan a QR code of a mon you don't have it'll navigate you to where you can find it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Saw this picture in a tweet.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Based on my Japanese skills I'll say that Iwanko came from three words. First Iwa means rock which is a reference to the type it has. Wan irc is Japanese for woof like Nya is for meow. The third comes from the word and naming suffix 'ko' which means child. The Ko, it's size, it's resemblance to Poochyena and Lilpup, and it's classification of it as a 'puppy Pokémon' makes me think that it has an evolution.

Back