• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Who Do You Want to See in These Games?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Aside from the obviously confirmed trainers, who do you want to see in these games? I really want to see the evil team leaders and every single rival character as well as previous player characters. If Rosa can be in this game, I want Ethan, Silver and Kris also.

I also want iconic Youngster Joey in these games. I'd honestly actually farm for him LMFAO, I know that's a bit silly, but can he just make it in, please?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • According to recent news/Bulbapedia, some evil team leaders (E.G. Giovanni, Lusamine) are confirmed, but not all. I just want Maxie and Archie; they are my friends.

N has also not been confirmed - it would seem odd if he didn't get in, because he's so popular. (I guess it would also seem odd if he was in, because it's a game all about battling, but whatever, I want to see him.)

Ooh! Viola's in, so it would be cool to have Alexa too - she never got much attention in the games, you didn't even battle her.

Finally, throwing in a mention of my fervent desire to see AZ again, even if it's just in a spinoff game like this. :(

Back