• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmm, there's a lot of people waiting for them and yet no one seems to realize that on the first post it says you can give each other teams? :3 I'll do a couple now ^^

Patch93
    Spoiler:

PokemonRox
    Spoiler:

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • This seems interesting...
    Username: Alucard
    Game: Emerald I can have almost all 386 pokemons, so anyone of third gen would be fine

Spoiler:

Trainer Class:
    Book Writer- You compassion is writing books and telling stories. The stories you tell are about Red, Blue, and your adventures. Your story is what you do. Only you can change the story.....

Pokemon Team:
    emesprani065.gif
    Alakazam- Intelligent, Alakazam, Brains
    emesprani254.gif
    Sceptile- Trustworthy, Most likely a mammal, Friendly
    emesprani026.gif
    Raichu- Engineer, Halloween, in a way, This Pokemon feels like one for someone who is a 9

Special Mission:
    As soon as possible, get a Charmander and raise it to a Charizard. (You'll most likely have to hack it in) You must use this Pokemon in all battles. Also, each part you post, you must write it like a story.

Serebiish

WTF?
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: Serebiish
    B) WHICH GAME: HeartGold
    C) GENDER: Male

Can hack mons of other genrations,but no MAgnezone/Probopass/Leafeon/Glaceon,etc. please
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Username: Naygen
    Game: Fire Red Omega

Spoiler:

Just a small reminder.. I would assign people teams but I ain't really good at that and excuses like that >> No need to rush though.. Take your time as this looks like a challange with a lot of potential..

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    Username: Togetic997
    Game: Fire Red

Spoiler:

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
  • Dear god, people! -ty- and I can do only so many things at once! So, the less you complain, the more we can get done. Well, mainly I since I'm more active ;D

Yes but the fact that you did pokemonrox even though it was the most recent app rather than those of us who have been waiting for days is really unfair so even if we are patient it should still be done fairly by who posted when not just the most recent one

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • This sounds extremely interesting! I was thinking of starting another challenge anyway (I've been stuck on my Emerald mono forever) and since I don't have any plans for my team, I can try something new.

username: tente2
    game: Pokemon Black (with the Blaze Black patch)

Spoiler:

Please note that the other challenge I'm doing is the Two-Move challenge, a challenge I created myself. Essentially, each pokemon can use only two moves during the entire duration of the game in battle, and one has to be a status move and the other an "attack" move (physical or special). Please keep that in mind for the special missions.

Last edited:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Username: Darksualc
    Game: Emerald

Spoiler:

Trainer Class:

Computer Mathematician - You carefully analyze the numbers when strategize against the opponent. You combine both mathmatics with technology to determine the exact move pathway in order to win every battle.

Pokemon Team:

Walrein - leo (sealion), cat, ice, marine be

Gardevoir - relaxed/quiet, psychic, slender, brains

Manetric - Electric, computer engineer, marine blue

Special Mission

It's a test of precision and exactness. You may only use one pokemon per gym, and you cannot go to the poke center to revive or heal that pokemon. You can use up to 2 potions of any nature, and as many items as needed for paralyze,sleep, poison, and low pp(haha, yeah I still laugh at pp).

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • Username: Porygon Z
    Game: Volt White

Spoiler:

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • Username: Porygon Z
    Game: Volt White

Spoiler:
    Trainer Class:
    Copycat-
    I could not find another way to put this. You have the ability to copy people, like Copycat.

Team:
    477.gif
    Dusknoir- Halloween, Smart/Unattractive, Evil
    387.gif
    Turtwig- Always there for friends, Brave, Mythical Creatures
    257.gif
    Blaziken- Muscular, Fire, Confident (8)

Special Mission:
    Copy one full team of any trainer or gym leader. That includes your rival.

Dusknoir must learn Nightmare or Dream Eater. I can't remember if it learns one of them, or both. If it doesn't learn any of the 2, the move must be Dark Pulse or Shadow Sneak.

Turtwig CANNOT EVOLVE. It must also learn Return.

Blaziken must learn Strength and a fire type move. It must keep the 2 throughout the whole game.

Arrt, you get your team because you're not complaining. Unlike SOMEONE HERE >:

Trainer Class:
    Traveler
    - Do I have to explain this? xD

Pokemon Team:
    025.gif
    Pikachu- Ash, Electric, Good at Pokemon Games
    006.gif
    Charizard- Again, Ash, Fire, Red
    063.gif
    Abra- Smart, Brains, In the middle

Special Mission:
    Do what Ash does. Try to beat the league and get your father to come back home.

Pikachu must NEVER EVOLVE.

Charizard must evolve as soon as possible and learn Flamethrower.

Abra can evolve, or not. Your choice. But, it must learn Calm Mind.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • Nevermind, got ninja'd. Hate when that happens.

But where did you get "copycat" from? And I thought I got mine off...

Kidding...

Spoiler:

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
    Years
  • This looks fun I'll give it a try

A) USERNAME: TheFuturePokemon
    B) WHICH GAME: FireRed
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • A.) Username: Eivana

B.) Which Game: HeartGold

C.) Gender: Female

Spoiler:

Years
  • I hate to say this but I agree with yuki (As in not wanting to start a war here). Pokemonrox and PorygonZ (No offense to either of you!) had JUST signed up, whereas there are people that have been waiting days. Personally, those people should get assigned a team first, otherwise you get more angry people, AND this challenge becomes a mess of whose gotten assigned and who hasn't. Alright, I'm done, I'll provide some help to Ty now.

Phonastik! Your turn!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Guess I'll help out while I'm waiting,
    Pretty sure this is the next person who should get done.

gvgisdi

Spoiler:

Trainer Class:
    Forest Explorer - You enjoy the simple pleasures of strolling through forests whether they are big or small. You enjoy seeing all different types of birds fly around through the tree tops. When night falls you light a camp fire and play songs on your guitar.

Pokemon Team:
    Spr_3e_301.gif

Delcatty - Cat, Feminine, Forest Pokemon (Forest)

Spr_3e_334.gif

Altaria - Dragon and Flying type, Bird, Forest Pokemon (Forest)

Spr_3e_257.gif

Blaziken - Fire Type, Looks like a bird (Birds), Slender (Blaziken is fairly slender)

Special Mission:
    Blaziken: Although most Blaziken are skilled in close combat, your Blaziken was the runt of the litter therefore it prefers not to use Fighting moves.
    (Blaziken it must not know any fighting type moves)

gvgisdi

Officially addicted to Crystal
    Years
  • Guess I'll help out while I'm waiting,
    Pretty sure this is the next person who should get done.

gvgisdi

Trainer Class:
    Forest Explorer - You enjoy the simple pleasures of strolling through forests whether they are big or small. You enjoy seeing all different types of birds fly around through the tree tops. When night falls you light a camp fire and play songs on your guitar.

Pokemon Team:
    Spr_3e_301.gif

Delcatty - Cat, Feminine, Forest Pokemon (Forest)

Spr_3e_334.gif

Altaria - Dragon and Flying type, Bird, Forest Pokemon (Forest)

Spr_3e_257.gif

Blaziken - Fire Type, Looks like a bird (Birds), Slender (Blaziken is fairly slender)

Special Mission:
    Blaziken: Although most Blaziken are skilled in close combat, your Blaziken was the runt of the litter therefore it prefers not to use Fighting moves.
    (Blaziken it must not know any fighting type moves)

Thanks! Never tried Delcatty and Altaria before, it should be fun. :) The trainer class is great too. :D

Btw, do I have to use only those three Pokémon or can I add some others? (I'll need a HM slave for Water-type HMs :P)

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Trainer Class:
    Book Writer- You compassion is writing books and telling stories. The stories you tell are about Red, Blue, and your adventures. Your story is what you do. Only you can change the story.....

Pokemon Team:
    emesprani065.gif
    Alakazam- Intelligent, Alakazam, Brains
    emesprani254.gif
    Sceptile- Trustworthy, Most likely a mammal, Friendly
    emesprani026.gif
    Raichu- Engineer, Halloween, in a way, This Pokemon feels like one for someone who is a 9

Special Mission:
    As soon as possible, get a Charmander and raise it to a Charizard. (You'll most likely have to hack it in) You must use this Pokemon in all battles. Also, each part you post, you must write it like a story.

So I'll have a pokemon team of four instead of three (to include Charizard)?
    No problem, nothing can go wrong when I can use Alakazam and Charizard. Wait for my next book ;)

tachikaze316

Master of Procrastination
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    Sign me up! Erm, but I'm fine waiting for the people who've been waiting longer to get their teams.

Username: Tachikaze316
    Game: Platinum (can trade/hack)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Name, Game, n' Gender: Myrrhman, Blue, Male

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back