• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Finally! School is over! (Even thought i passed to the 10th grade, i almost had to repeat the 9th one.) I now have more time for inspiration and posts! Expect more about Gelius' Adventures of Fun, Battles (Or not) and and total Near-Death-Situations. And a change on Gelius' outfit when he goes to home to switch from his ragged clothes from the Gang of Bugs' Battle to a new outfit.

Resuming: Expect more activity from me, unless i have to go on small hiatus.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • I'll be posting most likely this Sunday. Danica's battle with Misty should begin then. I think I also have to update Curtis' evolution to the Etherpad xD

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Gelius now is at his home changing his clothes. Anyone can do spritting or something?

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Welp, I'm afraid I'm going to take a break from RPing. I have a lot going on in my life right now and I can't seem to get that mojo I used to have to make a post. Good luck to you all and I hope to RP wit you in the future, if I get to make another comeback!

Back