• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New League: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
  • Charzeon, I don't mind at all, but I do plan on posting the next chapter later today, so it would be great if you could finish it before then.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • I'll do my best. I'm working on it right now so it shouldn't be too much longer.

[EDIT] Well, I'm done now. Hope you like my post. :)

Last edited:

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    saragoodman.png

Code:
    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/6362/saragoodman.png

here you go charzeon. =D

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • New chapter up everyone! :D

And I'll edit in the card. Lovely as always Koroc =)

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
  • OMG so many pokemon in the new post. Soooo hard to decide which ones Mackie might want (if any), because I know there are more to be had ahead.

Oh, that makes me wonder. There aren't PCs yet, are there? Being such an early version of the league... and I think PCs were new back in Kanto, right? So they'd not be around yet? So if you caught more than six pokemon, then...? Or maybe you only can't if you're a league-licensed trainer..?

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Ethan is going to go a step further with his currently-useless Pokemon and somehow capture a Magikarp, I just know it.

More questions. Can we catch one Pokemon per section, or just one for the entire chapter?

Last edited:

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    I put up my battle post dont know if I am going to catch another pokemon yet even though I would love to catch a sandshrew.

Magikarp would be a funny pokemon to have. Splashing about all the time.

Dont know how tempted to use seed bomb. Had to get creative with the water part.

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Broadway, I actually hadn't thought of that yet xD I suppose you could leave any unwanted Pokemon with Nurse Joy, who would ship them to Prof. Rowan through mail >< Old fashioned ways rock.

Strikit, you can catch one per post. Magicarp, really? I only put it there because it's supposed to be everywhere >< Go ahead if you want to, it's your useless one.

Koroc, I can't really tell you what to do, but as I just told Broadway, you can always 'deposit' your Pokemon.

I'll go grade now then.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Yes but until level 15 it cant do anything but splash but gyarados is a beast.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • You got a point, but Gyarados does need water to pwn all ><
    Granted, Gyarados is one big guy not to be messed with. I kinda like Magikarp though, even though they're useless xD

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • So, just wondering, will there be other chances to get Magikarp? Like pretty much any place that has some kind of a body of water in it?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Charzeon, there will be plenty of chances to catch a Magikarp, don't worry about that.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • posted... i'm really sorry i couldn't do it before... homework :embarrass

anyways, i'm already working on my next post :D

EDIT: Posted... yup, i kinda rushed myself a bit, but i'm happy with the end result :)... i think

EDIT2: new trainer card
    pkmn-tnls-tc2.png

Last edited:

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • @Koroc: hey, do u mind if i use your sprite for my trainer card. it's much better than what i have now.

@Luigi-a: CAn we still post for the previous chapters when another chapter is posted

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Rockman, you can if you still have posts for it left, if you get what I mean?

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    brycetc.png

Code:
    http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1461/brycetc.png
    here is your card rockman hope you like it.

kennytc.png

Code:
    http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/8409/kennytc.png
    Also updated my card.

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Koroc, it seems that you're very close to becoming the official Trainer Card maker xD

Seriously though, it's awesome that you're doing this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back