• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New League: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    I really like making the pokemon trainer cards it is very fun to do. Still working on the other two character sprites and will have cards up for everyone soon. Hopefully.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted. My computer finally succumbed to its virus, so I don't know when I'll have time to sit down at an internet-connected device long enough to write a post and post it. If I get too far behind, I apologize sincerely, but I'm going to try very hard not to. I love this RP, my Ethan, and his Caterpie.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • hope everything works out. Ethan and Caterpie's stories better than The Young and the Restless anyday! ^^

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I can start on a post now, and will do so adamantly. I WILL make one by Sunday, mark my words. O.O

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Okay Strikit, I'll be looking forward to that then. If you must, than you can do the chapter in one post if you want, just so you wouldn't get too behind. I do miss Ethan's adventure.

Every one else, I think I'm right when I say that Charzeon's the only one who's finished the chapter, which has been up for a while now. Get your butts up and posting!

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
  • ::has totally posted!!::

Sorry, sometimes after work I don't have the mental energy--but I will say that I do think about what I want to do during the day sometimes (specially on public transit). It's nice. ::cuddles Mackie's skinny self and his winged ladies::

Oh, about my post; I don't know if/when the next time is that you might've planned to allow for trading pokemon—I'm not at all concerned with Mackie trading this Diglett for something good or whatever, and originally I intended it to be an exp fight, but Mackie apparently has to try and be a responsible citizen. ::pokes him:: I would like for him to catch this one, for sure, so he can do that, but he isn't going to be training up a Diglett.

I also wanted him to meet a Numel, because I think they're adorable, but I didn't really want him to have one because it just didn't quite fit, and then I ended up sidetracked by the Evil Diglett of the Deeps. I imagine instead that he saw one foraging for berries a little ways outside the cave, and watched it for a while, as he wound down from the cave ordeal.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Haha I so understand the magic of public transit when it comes to the thinking process :D

Hm, well I intended for the gym-less cities to have the most special magic in them, so one of them would probably be another trading one. The last one was just a 'Ha! Should have listened to me' kind of deal, because I'm terrible like that.

Any way I shall go grade your post then.

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
  • Sometimes I try to actually PLAY pokemon, but crowded metro cars mean I'm generally just lost in thought, and trying not to expire from overheating, lol. Especially now that winter's coming and people have to wear coats in there, blech.

Glad the post was okay :3 it was fun to write. The Evil Diglett will be turned over to Nurse Joy, probably at the next town--I mean, it's Oreburgh coming up. Surely there's somewhere safe for it to live around there that isn't the tunnel. Or hey, maybe a Diglett fan who would want to take on a hard case...

My main worry is the gym not insta-KOing Mackie's team, and avoiding that in a way that works. Eek! ::Rock Throw:: ::KO:: ::Rock Throw:: ::KO:: LOL. Good thing Luster moves fast.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Working on my post now I have had so many people botherme this week I can get like one paragraph a day.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Okay Koroc, thanks for the update.

Everyone, I'm going to submit the new chapter on Sunday, or Saturday if you guys finish it by then, but definitely Sunday. Please get your posts up ASAP, thank you.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Lol finally got my third post and and ready for the next chapter.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • NEW CHAPTER IS UP!

It's a one post chapter, so it should go by really fast :D After which we'll take the short cut to Eterna.

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
  • Oooof. Oh man, looks like I should've battled my guys up a bit more. Time for creative battling plus many potions. Or at worst, judicious use of Sing plus KO by inches (curse the steel-types!)... Hopefully the former though!

Yay for Mawile, though, love those :D And yay for the new chapter!!

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • I'm sure you'll pull it off just fine Broadway. And it's the reason there's a random man in the museum. I figured that in Gym cities, I'd help out those who would have trouble with the leaders.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    I should have caught a ground type my Turtwig can't do anything to Mawile and Pichu's present is too unreliable. Sheildon I another story. I will just have to use the arena to my umm advantage I guess. Hide behind this or Pichu charm his pokemon and Turtwig withdraw to take as little damage as possible.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Electric should do decent against Mawile, so you still have Thundershock and Thunderwave, right?
    Hey, the best way is always the most creative way, not the most fool-proof way.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    I decided to make a sprite for Byron. I used his son as a base.
    The New League: OOC

Code:
    https://img9.imageshack.us/img9/647/19yearoldbyron.png

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Omg, thanks so much Koroc! Now I don't have to use the old fart anymore xD

Again the shovel of awesomeness <3 I love it, especially his hair.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back