• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New League: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Yeah, they are very cool. I wish I knew how to make character sprites. I'm good with Pokemon sprites, but I don't do so well with trainers. Of course, on that note, I wish I could make my own Trainer's Card as well. :D

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Hey my post isn't going to be much better. And I know about Pokecharms, that's what I've been using. But I mean I want to make a Card using my own skill and of my own creation. But, at least I do have that site to fall back on.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Ahh. I would love to as well, but I don't even know spriting.

Card3.png

Ethan and his lovely new Vulpix.

Hah, he's only named Rattata. And as soon as he did he gave him away. Poor nameless Pokemon.

Last edited:

Strikit

Years
That's cool, I might use that.

Lugi-a, I don't want Caterpie to evolve yet. She can evolve to Metapod at level nine. That way she'll only be a Metapod for one level. While I like Caterpie and Butterfree, I've always disliked Metapod, so that's my method. Besides, Harden is the worst move ever.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
You guys give me way too much to do! -_-;

Anyway the next chapter will most likely be up tomorrow, to give Drunk a chance to catch up a bit. Well, I guess it depends if he posts tonight, but I'll proceed to write it now.

Love the sprites Koroc, they look really nice. I love Sara. Mackie lost his shovel though =(

EDIT: Strikit, it has been noted, good choice too xD

Strikit

Years
With not evolving or with the trade? I agree on both. Vulpix are awesome, and Ninetales can curse you forever, so why not?

Oh, as a suggestion, I think we should see Rattata Boy again later. I really like him and his six Rattata. Maybe he's a trainer battle later on? Kind of like Wally in Ruby and Sapphire.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I'd like to have Rattata boy return, yeah, I like him too xD It's just hilarious to see a little boy running around with 6 Rattata.

Strikit

Years
I'd totally be that person.

Actually, one time I had a team comprised completely of larval stage bug Pokemon. They were epic. I died. X]

...dude. I want a Rattata team, Caterpie team, Pichu team, Eevee team, Magikarp team, and starter team.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I did one of those powerhouse challenges once in Fire Red and went with my Mankey named Voldemort. Dude, that thing pwned so much, it was amazing.

Strikit

Years
Niiiice.

Kyogre is the best legendary. Totally, man. I had him once at level whateveryoucatchhimat, took him to the 1337 Four, and he beat them in one try. Just him. I said, duuuuude.

Oh, nother idea. You could always maybe bring legendaries in later on. Then obtain a die, and ask as all to pick a number. Then you roll, tell us the number, and that person is allowed that legendary. They can keep it, or let it go freeeee.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 19, 2011
I cant say I have a favorite legendary since I dont ever use any under any circumstance. My favrite type of pokemon is fire but the fire legendary pokemon are not as good as most of the others.

I cant wait to make Pichu evolve to Pikachu and then Raichu. Dont know why so many people lke pikachu. Raichu looks much more awesome.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Hey Strikit, you know when I said I wasn't sure when there would be a fire Pokemon? Yeah, there's one in the next chapter ><

Legendary wise, I really go by looks before strength. I love Lugia and Rayquaze most.

And Koroc, just a little tip, Pichus evolve with friendship, so the friendlier it is, the sooner I would allow it to evolve.
I do agree, I don't like Pikachu, but Raichu is amazing.

Broadway

Find your wings.
Years
Koroc!!! MACKIE HAS OVERALLS OMG!!!! It's true his Epic Shovel of Awesome is missing, but the overalls are SWEET.

I wish I knew how to fashion cards on my own--I'd use that sprite. I'll have to settle with putting him in my sig, if that's okay? Hmm, I wonder if I could save the blank card image and past the sprite... maybe I CAN make my own card.

(Also, I am so with you on Raichu.)

As for legendaries, I don't care about them. Never use them in battle, and find it very strange that a kid or any trainer ever would be able to capture one. In the game cartridge I like to have one of each for pure catch-em-all purposes, but legendaries are supposed to be legendary. They do not belong on a human trainer's team, or, even worse, jammed in their PC. (That is totally my own playstyle, btw, and I don't look down on people who love catching them and using them!! Just bugs me to do it, so I don't.) I prefer to imagine them off being legendary and element-dominating in the great wide world.

Doesn't mean I don't have favourites, though. Kyogre is really cool, and Lugia as well.

All this talk of challenges is making me want to do one of the monotypes challenges even more than before. However I lost my Pearl cartridge (ARRRRRRGH) that had my completed game plus Pal Park on it (not to mention the collection I was trying to complete, my rare berries, my perfect-natured pokemon, and my beloved first D/P team... oh man, so much lost) so I have to finish playing through Diamond to get the Pal Park again, so I can move pokemon from my FR cart and free it up.

My FR team totally had a Rattata on it, too, though he became a Raticate eventually. He was rather fragile, but FAST, and did pack a good bite. Also had a Primape, first time ever I used a fighting pokemon, and now I like them a lot!

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 19, 2011
mackiescardh.png

Here is your sprite and card with the return of the Epic Shovel of Awesome.

Code:
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2456/mackiescardh.png

Fixed the problems I saw with the card

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I edited it in, the Epic Shovel of Awesome cannot be ignored.

I really like your spriting Koroc, you're incredibly good at it.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 19, 2011
Thank you I just dabble when I have time between work and school.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Any chance you might to make trainer's card with that Sara sprite you made, please and thank you?

[EDIT] Also, Lugia, I'm gonna take you up on what you said before and post one more time for that battle tent thing. I hope you don't mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back