• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Memories from Unova.....

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
Years
  • What are your best moments from Unova? Feel free to post anything bout Unova you like Maybe the starters, the protagonists or the legendaries!! or maybe just your Memories you had while playing the game...... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • The entire game.

Okay jokes aside, Gen V has got to be my favourite generation ever. I have way too many memories from playing through White 2. Oshawott was definitely my favourite starter, but I remember Lucario being my go-to Pokémon. And I also remember how long it took me to beat [Team Plasma Boss who will remain unnamed for obvious reasons] and the champion. Finally beating them though... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
    Years
  • While on my quest to "rip" the unused apricorn balls (and sports ball)sprites from
    Black&White it just... evrything felt so forsaken new! The seasons, the blowing wind, the very houses,
    furniture that isn't all packed up along the north wall but also near the other walls,
    LATERAL-FORSAKEN-DOORS! Slopes, musicians who'd add spice to the in-game soundtracks...

It all was so new to me, and I felt like I've been living under a rock...
    Plus, the team Plasma goons have a an epic theme, epic transition and fine antiquity robes...

This may just superficial aesthetic stuff, but gave me chills anyway...

P.s.: The starters are always magnificent in their own ways.

Last edited:

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years
  • Alder Use Fly,
    When Cheren say to N "Slow down, your talking too fast"
    Pokemon Musical,
    N's Room,
    The Music, The Story, The Character
    Everything in Gen 5 is memorable.

Back