• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Computer Problem

Years
  • Hey. Im having ANOTHER computer problem. The problem is that I am seeing an excessive amount of broken Images. can anyone help me out and tell me why?

Thankz
    ~'kuni?

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • OH I HAD THIS PROGLEM! Go into Tools>>Internet Options>>Advaned Scroll down to Multimedia and select Show Pictures ^_^

I was so p-oed when i couldnt figure it out bleh

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Is that on evrey website? try neopets.com, pichusb.com, suta-raito.com and any other websites. See if its just P but then again I see evreything..

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Do you have a new antivirus on your computer? If you do, that could be the problem. I've had it before and I had to configure it so that I wouldn't be seeing broken images all over the place. If that's your problem, I'll be more than happy to help you.

Years
  • sorry to dp but the edit button makes my browser crash. this isnt my browser. i checked. so... can anyone help me out???

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Um, Norton Internet Security seems to block all images, you can try removing that or seeing if your ISP has something to do with it?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The NSW 2003 firewall may be blocking it, if you disable it and they work, then that?s it. But...I didn't think SW had a firewall, oh well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    NSW 2003 doesn't come with a firewall. I have NSW 2003 and I've had no major problems with it so far. Do a virus scan or something. Although I don't know how a virus could do that to a computer.

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
  • Well if it's not a firewall blocking access to website content and it's not your IE image settings it may be your IE security settings.
    Go to Tools > Internet Options > Security : Then check your Internet Settings, my IE is set to medium, but I suppose medium or medium-low would be fine. When viruses threaten yer computer you should set this to high.

After that, i suggest checking out what's in your trusted and restricted sites. trusted sites allow all downloads and images while restricted blocks all images n stuff.

I would then click over to the Privacy Tab check to see if that's set to medium.

If you haven't already, go to the Advanced Tab and click restore defaults. If after all of that images still don't work I would try browsing the web with a diffrent web browser. I would suggest Mozilla Firefox http://texturizer.net/firefox/download.html it's one of the best bowsers (imo)
    -------

I'm moving this topic to the Computer Help and Discussion forum. We're testing to see if this forum could be successful in other chat so it's on a one week trial basis.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • another thing you can do is force your browser to always load the page (and not cache it)
    tools > internet options > general tab > temporary internet files > settings > check for newer version of stored pages > every visit to the page (radio button)
    this will slow down your browsing a bit cause IE has to load new pages each time u visit a site but it's worth it if your having browsing issues or like to see current pages.

you can also clear your cache files (same place as above) that may help a little..

Back