• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
hey there havent been here in ages just wanted to say ive recently cuaght 2 shines a pigioto and a goalbat

Years
Hey, all! I'm signed in at uni right now, so I'll make it short. On the way in (empty bus, whee!), while training Pupitar, came across a shiny Spinarak! It's male (a first.. er, second, but dupes don't count!), Lonely, and L9. I'll be back with stats and stuff once I get home. He's currently named "GS Runaway" since shiny Spinarak looks just like a normal one did in Gold/Silver. New members, to join, all you have to do is ask and list owned shines. Buh-bye!

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
lugia_master u cant have too many shinies like the lugia and ho-oh and so on. i think you cheat! or you just lie and use a cheating device like gameshark!!!!
And metalmario can u tell me how many post du i have here in the club!THX!!

Crazy_4_Pokemon

Don't be near me -_-
Years
shinycollector said:
lugia_master u cant have too many shinies like the lugia and ho-oh and so on. i think you cheat! or you just lie and use a cheating device like gameshark!!!!
Most ppl use gameshark.....yeh LM probably is using 1....gee I wish I had a GS...

Years
Torchic_and_Pichu, lugia_master, Crazy_4_Pokemon, you're all admitted to the club. Please be good!

ryan said:
*Resent* Gengar is at least 10,000X better in its shiny form.... DUH...
Hush! I'm trying to give him easy chances to clear away any.. erm.. lies he may be hiding...

shinycollector said:
Really so its cool right ryan Can u tell me what is the best moveset for it!!!!
And a shiny delibird on my fire red trade by my friend !!!!!!!!
That's an awful lot of shiny-finding activity. I recall pkmaster claiming a shiny Delibird when I happened to mention I was trying to hatch for one.

limy85 said:
Ok i won't cheat. Oh yeah i forget to say i found a shiny kekleon on ruby.
Is this your only legit shiny? You must give a complete listing of non-cheated-for shinies in the GBA generation of games.

lugia_master said:
I have a LOT of shinies...
lugia,latios.ho-oh,spheal.poocheneyana,volbeat,illumuse,smeargle,houndoom,tedddyursa,shuckle,shuppet,shukel,pineco..............
If a cheat device happened to be used in the procural of any of the above, now's the time to come clean! Shinies obtained using cheat devices or other means not sanctioned by Nintendo aren't permitted in this club. We'll still let you in if you indicate which are legitimate. And what's a "Shukel"? You already mentioned a Shuckle, so I'm assuming that a "Shukel" is something different... ∂.∂

shinycollector said:
We can't kick anyone from the club unless we have absolute proof. Ho-oh/Lugia as shiny are stupidly rare, since you can only get one per save, and, thus, need to replay the entire game to get another.

Edit: Looks like you're at 10. When browsing Mixed Commuity Groups, click on the post count number next to the thread title, and you'll be given a list of posters and postcounts. Subtract three from that due to your double posting.

Crazy_4_Pokemon said:
Most ppl use gameshark.....yeh LM probably is using 1....gee I wish I had a GS...
If you did, you'd have to bury it or something to avoid the temptation to use it to find shinies, or risk being turned into a maniacal tyrant who'll have to be forcefully kicked from this club. A cheat device is kinda like the One Ring. XD!

SHINY BUGGZ!! *does his own new shiny dance 'cause he has no friends* I'll get pics of Spinarak up soon. All his movesets seem to require Signal Beam/Baton Pass, both of which are egg moves, so I'll have to think of something else. Lonely raises Attack/lowers Defense, which is kinda okay for this guy. There's no way he'll take a Physical hit, but there's pretty much no way he'd take one, anyway. Choice Bandit, methinks...

Ariados's shiny is pretty awesome, just the same. His legs have this Blue/Gold Egyptian style thing going on which is pretty sweet. (On the side, since I've now found a shiny in the Pattern Bush, I guess I have no choice but to head back to the Berry Forest to finish training Pupitar. *kisses Master Ball goodbye*)

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
thx metal mario u really help a lot and as for lugia master if you went to a pokemon center near you i must believe you but if not YOU LIE AND CHEAT!!!!

Sceptile =] =[

I love ditto it rocks!
Years
ryan said:
You can get one of those when you complete your regular dex. If you get a boy you don't have eggs because males don't produce eggs? I'm afraid that I don't understand the question... there was a list... somewhere...
You put a cyndaquil,totodile or chickorita in daycare -theone that you can put two into and put in a ditto.
does that answer your question.
Also progress:Shinies caught=0
Shinies seen=0
Days=3 :'(
But insted caught 11 jigglypuff all boys and 1 nidoran boy.

Years
Do not double post, plzkthx

I'm back with more Spinarak info:

IVs: 9HP/17Atk/1Def/11SpAtk/15SpDef/11Spd

Hidden Power: Base-65 HP:Dark

Ich. The best is his just-barely-above-average Attack. His Defense-lowering nature is only accentuated by the next to rock-bottom Defense IV. His Hidden Power is Special, but might still be kinda usable. An HP:Bug would've been much more welcome, though... >.<

Next, I plan a moveset. After that, I plan an effort split. Then, I make it happen!

Edit: Pictures!

08-GSRunawayL9a.jpg
08-GSRunawayL9b.jpg

They're from my new DS. I messed with the levels to try and make things more visible, but my webcam just sucks.

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
hey friends im trying to do a lot of hard work to find these shiny latias ! But guys when im trying to catch her it gets run away so its gets more harder to catch this pokemon so do you want to use my masterball if i saw one these days??

azerty

i want my pearl.. 27 july....
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2007
i found a shiny marril wich now is a azumaril but i am not a member wat do i do? and hey metalmario you should train that spinarak it is so cool!!!!!

Last edited:

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
Originaly posted by MetalMario:
They're from my new DS. I messed with the levels to try and make things more visible, but my webcam just sucks.

No they are O.K. !!! nice shiny :) in this rate you won't have any space for more in your personal pic in the shiny row :)

EDIT: I decided to make a poll about emulated shinyes a few days ago but I haven't had many replyes maybe because it is in the emulation>Main hacking discutions HERE but I didn't want to go off topic here! you should take a look and vote.

And second: I forgot to tell that my shinyes are 8 and 5 months old :) I should(yeah right) see another one soon :P

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
OMG, the rule breaking rush of members is SCARY!
Please guys, don?t double post, because there is an Edit button at the lower-right corner of your posts!
If you want to add something to the post, use THAT! >_<

Neways, regarding my hunt...
Restarted my hunt some minutes ago, as expected, no Shiny yet, and well, ya know I don?t want one till I get a female Adamant Torchic to breed that nature down to the kids. ^__^
That way I will be ALMOST sure the Shiny will be AT LEAST Adamant in nature! ^_^

And... A SHINY SPINARAK! CONGRATS!
*Dances the Shiny dance*
*Hi-fives M.M*

This might be the time for me to try geting 9.15 on the Cycling Road in Emerald because of your Shiny luck?s influence! XD

Well, hope the new members are honest and don?t SPAM up this place as much as they did now! If possible, try not to talk offtopic, PMs are there for a reason too! >_<

I?ll give ya all a beep when I find a very good Torchic, or if I get a Shiny one, even though I don?t want one at the moment! XP

Years
shinycollector said:
hey friends im trying to do a lot of hard work to find these shiny latias ! But guys when im trying to catch her it gets run away so its gets more harder to catch this pokemon so do you want to use my masterball if i saw one these days??
Your Lati@s's stats, including shiny value, are determined once you've watched the TV report. This means that if you've seen Lati@s and it's non-shiny, you pretty much have to restart your game to get another chance.

azerty said:
i found a shiny marril wich now is a azumaril but i am not a member wat do i do? and hey metalmario you should train that spinarak it is so cool!!!!!
You're in. The only requirement for entry is a list of owned GBA shinies.

I train all of my shinies as best as possible. This guy'll be tough because of his craptacular movepool, especially without egg moves. (What I'd do for Signal Beam!)

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Yeah, Signal Beam would be QUITE a help dude...

THAT is why I prefer breeding for Shinies instead of hunting them... I get to control their IVs and Nature to an extent, and get them Egg Moves and some TMs from some of my Pok?mon... It might take longer, but it is rewarding!

Talking about that, I have been getting lots of sucky Torchic babies with 31 Atk IVs... This is evil. >_<

Good luck people, on your hunts and in life!
Well, see ya tomorrow!

Back