• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IllLogic Introduction

IllLogic

Pokemon Renewal Lead Writer
Years
  • Greetings! I am IllLogic, a 25-year old currently living in South Carolina, USA. I've been playing Pokemon since 3rd gen and competitively since 4th gen. My favorite Pokemon is Tangela! My main Pokemon focus is currently the creation of Pokemon Renewal, a fan-made game that I hope to bring attention too in the very near future. Otherwise, I like doing draft leagues, Pokemon Monotype runs, and a dab of competitive Pokemon on Showdown! I'm looking forward to getting my name out a little more, interacting with you fine people, and hopefully getting more work done with Pokemon Renewal.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Happen to have any other Pokémon interests such as TCG or Anime? You have other favorite Pokémon besides Tangela?

Years
  • You might be the first person I've seen who has Tangela as a favorite. @_@ Interesting! Hiya, welcome and have an awesome time on PC IllLogic, gl with your project ~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Tangela is quite an interesting pokemon indeed. o: Though my favourite Gym leader Erika uses it sooo, it's a-ok in my book. <33 Good luck with your fan game! I look forward on seeing it! I sometimes go on the competitive scene too, sooo hopefully we can see you there as well. Have a great time! <33

Back