• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] "Tell me, are you my Master?" REINTRODUCTION!

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
  • Good Afternoon/Evening everyone!

I used go by an old moniker/nickname known as Twihiki or Twi to many on the forums in the past. With age comes a new name, not my current username per se but something that actually sticks, at least to me.
    My new moniker/nickname is Chruhara or Chru for short!

Back to business. Anyway I used to be a regular on the old battle showdown! server for our forum. It held many memories for me as does the forums so any mention or remembrance of it is nostalgic. I genuinely miss the friends I made there and I wish I could have stuck around, but I have no regrets. I left due to numerous reasons, one being that I had to get my life together, as I was still pretty young in my very early 20's. I am now nearly 30 with being 28 right now.

I am an introverted nerdy individual who is into anime, manga, video games, fanfiction, some movies, TV shows like The CW's DC Legend's of Tomorrow, The Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Superman and Lois, Batwoman, DC Titans. Lol yes from that you can tell that I am a DC fan.

Examples of anime:
    Sword Art Online
    Fate/Zero
    Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (2014)
    The Irregular at Magic High School
    The Asterisk War
    Your Lie in April
    Silent Voice
    Fruits Basket
    Log Horizon
    Inuyasha
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon Crystal

Examples of Video Games:
    Kingdom Hearts
    Final Fantasy
    Fire Emblem Three Houses
    Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory
    Pokemon up until the 6th Gen Kalos.

Anyway since this is already too long I am going to pull the plug here, so if you would want to be friends, hit me up! I don't bite, seriously! ^_^

Years
  • Why yes, yes I am. I will allow you to worship my grandness 😉

e7c58536ac9c04a9754bcf8956509e7d.gif

Seriously though. Welcome back =3
    Do you plan on picking up any of the newer Pokemon games or do you not intend to play any of them?

Years
  • Hello, Chru, and welcome back to the forums!
    I am new there, but I am always up for new friends!
    It's alright to take a break from things once in a while, and I'm happy to see you are feeling better now.
    I'm also into video games, fan fictions, movies and DC. My personal favourite is Batman!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hihihi welcome back <3 I saw your username on the Discord and was like !!!!!!

Missed you whilst you were gone, I'll hopefully see you around if timezones aren't in the way. I'm sure it'll work out like it did years back on the server?! Also I love Your Lie in April it's such an amazing anime

And Chru is a nice name :D I will definitely use that from now on.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ohhhh now I remember! It took me a hot second cause I was sure I had seen the name Twihiki before and couldn't place from where. The Showdown Server, of course! I'm fairly certain we were active at the same time! Though I certainly didn't go by Fairy back then, lol.

Yeah, I miss the battle server too. I met so many unforgettable people and made so many friends! It really felt like the glory days of the metagame too, though I'm sure that's just the nostalgia speaking. Anyway, enough reminiscing, welcome back to the community, Chru! I'm glad things worked out for you! :D

Back