• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap V: Easter Edition [OVER. Thank you all for participating.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
HAY GUYS I FINALLY HAVE RESULTS, THANKS VERY MUCH TO TOUJOURS WHO I OWE MY LIFE TO BASICALLY. :)

1st place...
With 128 swaps, our second lowest total...
GreenGoblin

2nd place...
With 101 swaps, only one swap ahead of our third place winner...
Chr. Draco

3nd place...
Only just scraping in...
AWsquared

HOPE YOU ALL HAD FUN SORRY I SUCK EMBLEMS WILL BE SOON :3

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Wow, I thought I was going to get third place, and I got second, yeah;)

The only thing I have to say is that the result were really unexpected, I really tought Azure was going to get second.

Congrats AWsquared, you made a fast recovery there.

Congrats GreenGoblin, you kept first place all the event.

It was fun and this was also my first time participating, the best timg was to meet many people here, remember you can vm or pm me.

Oh, and thanks to Forever for making this event posible.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Oh and congratulations to GreenGoblin and Chr. Draco for getting 1st and 2nd place.

This was tons of fun so also thanks to Forever for making the swap happen.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I may not have won my first time, but I had fun. Congradulations to the winners, especially AWsquared! Remember you can VM/PM me anytime you want! :D

Credit to Forever for making this possible! I never knew who got my Cherubi.

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Great swap indeed. Well done to everyone. I think I'm about 6th place.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
ABOUT TIME, NICA.

But anyways, congrats to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners! Honestly, I had so much fun swapping with everyone here that participated, and it was also a great event to meet new people & stuff! ^_^ I hope to see many of you again in the next Egg Swap, we should so-totally do this again, yes? ^_^

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I wonder who got their emblem(s) yet. I hope I get mine soon, & a secret emblem, no rush though. We should TOTALLY trade again, it was fun!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I wonder who got their emblem(s) yet. I hope I get mine soon, & a secret emblem, no rush though. We should TOTALLY trade again, it was fun!

Uh... nobody yet because I haven't made them. XD; Still working out what I'm doing minus Kip, etc.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
As Forever kindly prepares those emblems, I will be locking this. Hope everyone had fun. Stay tuned for future events. :)

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back