• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft Building Contest [RESULTS]

Years
  • I believe I am done, i also followed the Olympics theme and built an Olympic swimming pool. The coordinates are at -1100 72 0 and the signs in front will help if you notice a problem with the beacons.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Results are in!

In first place we have pikadude1228 with a score of 19.7!
    pikadude1228 has earned a Gold Medal for Hoenn!

In second place we have NinjaAiden with a score of 17.5!
    NinjaAiden has earned a Silver Medal for Hoenn!

In third place we have arachnidsGrip and BlueRedemption with a tied score of 17.3!
    arachnidsGrip has earned a Bronze Medal for Hoenn and BlueRedemption has earned a Bronze Medal for Sinnoh!

Don't forget that you four are entitled to choose a prize from the secret vault! When you are ready to see the available prizes and are able to access the server, send me a message :D

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Can us non-competitors get some screenies of the winning projects? I don't have PC Minecraft so I can't view it myself.

Wobbu

Years
  • Can us non-competitors get some screenies of the winning projects? I don't have PC Minecraft so I can't view it myself.

I'll try to get some screenshots tomorrow (although it would be really cool if one of the other judges wanted to get screenshots ;P ;P ;P)

Congrats to the winners!

Just a question, what score did my build get?

You scored a 15.3 but I can't remember what position you placed in

Wobbu

Years
  • Congrats to the winners! Out of curiosity, what did I score? It probably wasn't very high lol.

You scored a 16.8, which is a pretty high score

I'm curious as to what my unfinished build scored as well. Since it was unfinished, I assume it was quite low.

You scored an 11 :\ Although your build wasn't finished, it did look like a lot of time was put into it so far.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Can us non-competitors get some screenies of the winning projects? I don't have PC Minecraft so I can't view it myself.

Sorry for the wait! Here you go:

BlueRedemption

Spoiler: 3rd Place!
    qf22pqs.png

NqZmMmP.png

lNJy8ve.png

HMY7nCr.png

ZDHpYw1.png

3k9n51s.png

hCVKVF4.png

As for arachnidsGrip's build, she posted her own screenies when she submitted her entry, so I'll just link you to those here here!

Ninja Aiden

Spoiler: 2nd Place!
    It looks like some more construction's taken place since the competition (you can see a bit of it along the bottom of the screenshot), so I didn't take too many as I wanted the screenshots to resemble what the builds looked like in the competition as much as possible.
    yDinz4L.png

Some vandalism's also taken place :P doge added an orange mane to your lion
    fq7R7Z7.png

oVwxFKg.png

pikadude1228
    This build was very detailed with a lot of cool features (and blinking beacons) that I think you really need to be there to see them all, but I think I got most of them.
    Spoiler: 1st Place!
    Exterior shots
    Z55b0Tg.png

Y21139m.png

sEizr9J.png

Entrance, help desks, etc.
    iLlLICR.png

nUiXDVO.png

7NV25CS.png

6Ifz43Q.png

Locker rooms
    6a95TYx.png

I0O8Tas.png

Men's room, maintenance shaft (women's bathroom is under the bleachers on the opposite side, as is another maintenance shaft)
    7woD0Tg.png

Security Room
    qgztLP0.png

Pool area
    NsfxBGw.png

io279Qf.png

Flags!
    kkMzLjB.png

More flags!
    TzGk9cd.png

Podium
    dDtNLcK.png