• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- [v] - [.Botoukai.] - [II] -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    CrescendoAV.png

Okay, I'm opening up another graphics shop, as Spring Break is rolling around for me, and I'll have some free time. Now, if you don't want to put up with a pissy, angry, short-tempered little girl who will very easily reject your request if you do even the SLIGHTEST bit thing wrong, I will direct you over to Shira-chan's request shop.

The people there are much nicer. :3 [Shira-chan, at least. xDD]

If you are insistent on staying here, [Why would you? xD] then I have some serious guidelines, as I've seen some really annoying problems with graphic shops. I suggest you take the time to read ALL of these, lest you PISS. ME. OFF. Because it'll be easy, I assure you. :3​

However, feel free to comment on my banners. :3 Comments are appreciated, and you get lots of luvz~
    ZOMG HAHAHAHA, I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING! <333

.EXAMPLES.​

Welcome Banner, (Scroll up.)
    Ulquiorra (Simplistic)
    Crescendo (Busy, Grundge)
    Morinozuka Satoshi (Vector, Manga Pop-up)
    Yachiru (Vector)
    Horo-Horo (Canvassed image against clear background.)
    Roronoa Zoro (Busy Vector)

.RULES.​

-DO. NOT. Use my set for like, TWO DAYS, then go off and request in someone else's thread, or my own. I'll be very very displeased. Unlike last time, I plan to put in quite a bit of time in the sets this time, and I don't want to be making one person like, 10 sets over a span of 10 weeks.

- If you've already requested, someone who hasn't takes priority over you, unless I haven't seen you around for forever.

- Don't get pissed at me. I'll re-do a set if I really really hate it, but otherwise, don't expect me to re-do it. If I'm in a good mood, I'll probably be all like, "Tell me if there's something wrong!" But if I'm not, beware. I'll usually keep a saved .psd file of your set, so I can change something if you ask, like text, but sometimes, even with the multiple layers, there's stuff I can't change.

- Use. The. Form. [Unless you want to get ignored.]

- I do not appreciate mini-modding. If you're requesting and you see someone else do something wrong, feel free to mention it to them in a nice way, but I don't want a SPAM post saying, "You should do that, she told you not to." Otherwise, YOU, not the person who broke the rule, will most likely be the one to get their butt chewed off.

- I reserve the right to refuse your sign-up without telling you the reason why. This probably won't happen much, but yesh, I do have that right.

- Don't bother me about 'How long is this going to take??'

- I'm taking THREE requests at a time. D: I'm not as skillful as other people [Shira-chan] and I don't take reservations either. First come, first serve. However, if you get skipped over a billion times, tell me, and I'll THINK about squeezing you in. I'm very picky about who I make graphics for. ://

- Use my graphics for a minimum of 7 days.

-I expect my graphics to be used on POKECOMMUNITY. If you want to use it somewhere else, feel free (credit me anyway) but you have to use it on PC for at least 7 days anyway.

-Credit me. Bijou, Beezhoo, Bell, whatever you want to call me, but if you address me as anything other then my current username, then I expect you to link back to this shop. Don't hide it in like, spoilers either. My credit, the set, whatever- Do. Not. Hide it.

- If you don't like it, well... That sucks for you. Use it anyway. If you don't like it, I'll lower the usage requirement to 4 days.

- If the picture sucks, I'm not using it. End of Story. Don't ask. Period. Bottom Line.

IF YOU READ ALL THOSE RULES, YOU. OFFICIALLY. ROCK. :3

.FORM.
    Use it.

Dimensions: (Width x Length)
    Image: (Good quality, Ladies and Gents.)
    Border: (Selection or Plain?) [Selection is the dashed line in the welcome banner]
    Specifications: (Feeling Lucky? *shot*)
    Text: (Don't make it super long. D:)
    Color Scheme: (Should match with the image, but if not, I'll see if I can do it.)
    Image Alignment: (Left, Center, Right?)
    Text Alignment: (Left, Center, Right?)
    Freedom: (Do I have permission to tweak your sign-up if it makes the set look better? The text and image are fixated, however. I won't change those.)
    Avatar: (Yes, No? I will make the avatar as I personally deem fit. You don't get any choices, sorry. D:)

.LIST.
    1. Jack O'Neill
    2. Mikuru-chan

.REQUESTERS.
    (For my own reference)
    1. Chikara
    2. Takara
    3. Hantsuki
    4. Shiranui
    5. Prince Gryphyn
    6. Jack O'Neill
    7. Mikuru-chan

-I'm feeling really uninspired right now, and taking second glances at the sets I've made, my confidence is going way down. :/ I'll probably open up again on Saturday or something.

-School's started up again, and I just don't have time. I'm losing interest fast, as well, and sets just don't turn out the way I want them to anymore. >.<;

Last edited:

Nagori

Hiiii~ <3
    Years
  • Eeee, Bijou your graphics are wonderful~ <3 They're like all.. not plain and I just really really really like the crescendo banner for some reason. It's so COOL 8D I love what you did with the image of the.. and the text and you made the colour all.. o_O Yeah.

I ish going to request later mmkay? =3333

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Dimensions: width-400 height-150 (I always get it mixed up on which one to do first XD)
    Image: http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m135/pyro-chick13/anime/115.jpg
    Border: selection, please!
    Specifications: not really, whatever makes it look nicest
    Text: Chikara
    Color Scheme: blue or pink, or both
    Image Alignment: left
    Text Alignment: right
    Freedom: go ahead. I dont want my stupidity to mess up my theme for a week XD

The picture zooms in, so the quality is better than it looks like

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Dimensions: 320 X 240 (l x w)
    Image: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w198/Kyoko29/013.jpg
    Border: Plain
    Specifications: nope
    Text: Prince Charming
    Color Scheme: Blue and purple would be nice
    Image Alignment: Right please
    Text Alignment: left
    Freedom: Yes, you have permission

Thanks ^-^

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Wow. I managed to grab the last spot. I'm rather lucky. |D

Dimensions
    : 380 x 170
    Image: http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m257/Shugo_stocks/chibiandkonko.jpg?t=1175463813
    Border: selection
    Specifications: Nothing. I'll leave the creative stuff to you.
    Text: Hantsuki
    Color Scheme: Just use what you think matches.
    Image Alignment: right
    Text Alignment: Left, but use your best decision if it doesn't look right to you.
    Freedom: Yes, afterall, you are the professional and I have my utmost confidence in you.

Btw, I wanna say that I've always admired your style and since I have totally given up on making graphics due to the negative effects of opening graphic shops, I will probably request my banners from you from now on (that is, if your shop is open). POPPED THIS CHERRY~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Wow. To be honest, I totally forgot I had image and text alignment in my form. xDDD; And yet, as luck would have it, I did it the way Chikara asked. *shot*

Tell me if there's anything you don't like. (The text...xD)

Banner-1.png

(It looks very... kindergarten-y. :/ Dunno if that's what you wanted, but it's pink and blue. xD)

I'll get started on your's right away Takara~ (YUKI ZOMG!)

Edit: And I'll add you to the waiting list Hantsuki~

Edit Edit: Hantsuki, you are officially awesome. xDD You reminded me about the POPPED THIS CHERRY thing. xDD *I was in such a bad mood when I wrote those rules*

Chikara, I'll let it go since it was obvious in your form that you read the rules, hence the 'theme for a week' thing, and Takara, don't worry about it. I'm just going to get rid of that rule, because I'm stupid and totally forgot.

But still, super thanks Hantsuki for remembering when I didn't. xD; (Love the image, btw)

Edit Edit Edit: [/I'm so lame. xDD] Thanks for the compliment Hantsuki, but honestly, I still like your graphics better then mine.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Chikara: *Whew* I'm so glad you like it. >.< I was kind of iffy on it, but thanks for stopping by!

Takara: Hey, your names rhyme! xD Well, to be honest, this theme was a LOT harder then I thought it would be. xD; And because it turned out so... weird looking, if you want me to re-do something, just give me a heads up~

(This is the first time I like the Avatar better then the set itself. I'm amazed. xD)

Banner-2.png

The dimensions confused me to no end, I swear. xDD *shot* But it was all good in the end~

Actually, I might move that 'Prince' thing to the bottom if you want, would that look better? ^^;

Edit-Ching: Okay Hantsuki, your's is done: I'm really really really sorry, there was originally two versions, one without those lines, and one with the lines, but apparently I screwed up when I saved/uploaded, and now only the one with lines is left. So if you don't like them, I'm really sorry! >.< It looked empty without them, but yeah...

But I adore the avatar. x3

Banner-3.png

Edit-Ching-Ching: Uh-oh, I forgot that line at the top. Don't use it yet, I'll fix that.

Edit-Ching-Ching-Ching: Kaaay~ Sorry, the set isn't all that great. >.< I wasn't sure how to fit the two of them in there without it looking empty though~

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • You shouldn't be so hard on yourself Jyukai-san. I really adore this set anyhow, but just as you do, I really love how the avatar turned out. To tell you the truth, I was kind of wondering what you would do with the image. It was already beautiful to start with so it's kind of hard turning it into a banner and of course I wouldn't have been able to pull it off, which is why I admire you - you are able to turn practically any image into a banner. It's amazing! :0

Anyway, I have nothing I want you to change since I'm sure you worked hard on this (no need to tell me if you didn't XD) and I appreciate you taking your precious free time to make a set for a common member like me. Thanks again. :3

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    WOMG, that was the most times I've been mentioned in one post. Ever. xD
    I'm [already] bored of my Sasuke theme... And since I'm so busy with my request shop, *cough* I'll request here x3

Dimensions: 400x120 (400x150, if you want it bigger. No bigger than that, though. Please... :3)
    Image: Kumo~
    Border: Plain
    Specifications: Do whatever you want... As long as it looks good xD
    Text: Makenshi
    Color Scheme: Blue and/or purple. Maybe add some white in as well?
    Image Alignment: Right
    Text Alignment: Left
    Freedom: Sure, you have my permission. Go ahead.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oh yeah? Well. Watch me break that record!

Shira-chanShira-chanShira-chanShira-chanShira-chanShira-chanShira-chanShira-chanShira-chanShira-chanShira-chanShira-chanShira-chanShira-chanShira-chanShira-chanShira-chanShira-chanShira-chanShira-chan.

Whoo! Mentioned even MORE! [/shot]

[ZOMG. WHY ARE ALL THESE THEMES BLUE/PINK/PURPLE? DDD:]

I'll put'cha on the list Shira-chan~

Edit-Ching: ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG I <33333333333333333333 YOU SHIRA-CHAN. [/it's already rendered! YUSH.]

Edit-Ching-Ching: KKZ, I'm done with your set!

Shira.png

Sorry, I had to incorporate the red, because the sword thing was red, and I was like, "Looks weird..." I'm actually pretty satisfied with this... kinda. But then I imagine what you could've done with this... *corner of woe* [/I'm sorry it's no good! D:]

Edit-Ching-Ching-Ching: Okay. This is weird. It keeps showing up as Hantsuki's Banner, so I'll just re-upload it. Give me a second!

Last edited:

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Wow, I really like it a lot *-* But, If you wouldn't mind, do you think you could move "prince" to the bottom?

But other than that, It looks really cool, I love it. Thanks Jyukai ^^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yep, I'll do that! I'll edit this post with the edited version in about 4 minutes!

Kay, I also made the word look a little spiffier, so it wouldn't be so plain in comparison, especially since I moved it closer to the pretty word. xD;;

Shira-1.png

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    OMG. That theme is awesome. I actually like the red with it. I've tried to use that image myself before, but I just couldn't pull it off... I'll go and use it now ^^

Thanks so much x3

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Wow, I'm really sorry Prince Gryph, but it seems like no matter what I do, I just can't pull that image off, whether it's abstact, vector, grunge, or tech- So I'm going to have to say no to your request because I just can't do it.

Maybe try a different image~

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Wow, I'm really sorry Prince Gryph, but it seems like no matter what I do, I just can't pull that image off, whether it's abstact, vector, grunge, or tech- So I'm going to have to say no to your request because I just can't do it.

Maybe try a different image~

Ah, okay, I wasn't sure about that image when I choose it.

I edited it, it's a different image this time.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    There you go, that image is much easier! I actually kind of like this set too~

I hope it looks okay to you!

Phyn.png

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Thank you so much for fixing it for me ^-^ I looks so lovely!

Awesome Jyukai ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back