• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- [v] - [.Botoukai.] - [II] -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
Years
  • HAHA I WILL SHTILL CALL YOU BELL-CHAN >:o~! Anyways, your work is soo ah~mazing. You've definately improved since I first saw you. YOU SOO HYPER =DDDDDDDDD~ But I <333333 your work sooooo much Bellbellbellbelliebelliebell-chan :3. P.S ~ <3 teh Ulquiorra banner, teh schmecks <33. I'll request from here shoon <33~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    MIKI-CHAN: Guh! Request from Miki-chan...*PRESSUREPRESSUREPRESSURE*

Ahem. MY PRESSURE PLEASURE. [/pressurepressurepressure]

xDD ZOMG YOU LIKE THE ULQUIORRA BANNAH?! (That was just a picchar that I stuck onto PS and put some text on. xDD I didn't even color it, for once.)

ZOMG HYPER PEOPLE ARE FUN. Cept I'm like super hyper on MSN, to the point where I got voted as a scary person on MotM. Isn't that lame?! BEEZHOO'S NOT SCARY!! >O

Takara: My pleasure, glad you like it. :3 [/I still don't think I did Yuki justice. D:]

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Dimensions: 400 x 225
    Image: https://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4608/reisnowfallvc8.jpg
    Border: Plain
    Specifications: None. Everything is up to your own personal discretion; you are the graphics designer, after all.
    Text: Rei Ayanami
    Color Scheme: Use whatever you deem fit, but a nice shade of blue would be best.
    Image Alignment: Left, but feel free to change it if it doesn't look good.
    Text Alignment: Right, but feel free to change it if it doesn't look good.
    Freedom: Yes, if it does make the set look better.

Personally, I'd love to see how this all turns out. Feel free to take your time.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    xD; It sounds like a fun set to do, with all that freedom, however......

You're image doesn't work. xDDD;

Geocities hates my computer, try uploading to photobucket or imageshack, or tinypic or whatever other image hosting account you might have. ^^;

[/BTW, I adore your avatar.]

Rena

Years
  • Dimensions: 400 x 150.
    Image: Mikuru 8D.
    Specifications: Make it all X-file-ish like.
    Text: solvus anima (yesh in lowercase.)
    Color Scheme: Whatever matches.
    Image Alignment: Right, like the image itself.
    Text Alignment: Top left.
    Freedom: Just not with the image and text alignment ;x.

YAY BELLLL-CHANN~ YOU CAN DO EET <3.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Okay, I've uploaded the picture to Imageshack; see if you can view it before either progressing with your work or lecturing me again for giving you a bad pic. xD

Oh, and thanks for the comment about my avy. xDDD;

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I've been feeling really icky lately, so I'm really sorry about how horribly these turned out. >.< If you want me to re-do them, just tell me, and I'll try a different style. I'm just not making these sets the way I want to for some reason, they never turn out right.

Thus, the shop is: CLOSED. Requests from here on out will be ignored.

Jack O'Neill: Hey, watch that attitude buster. xD I didn't lecture you, I was merely giving you suggestions, though they were obviously uneeded. If you want me to move the text around on the banner, just tell me where you want it to go~

Miki-chan: ZOMG, YOUR SET IS EBIL. ;A; I had the WHOLE thing done, and I was like, "ZOMG IT LOOKS...MODERATELY OKAY!" And then I tried to fix something, and it didn't look all that great, so I changed the layer style like, 20 times and I was like, "Forget it." And I tried putting the thing I tried to fix back in and I was like, "ZOMG. NOT ENOUGH HISTORY?!?!" ;A; So yeah I had to re-do it, and it looks BAD.

So if you see ANYTHING, AAAANNNYYYYYTHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIING wrong, TELL ME. And I'll fix it. ;A;

Ah, I'll get to work on your avatar too, just wanted to know whether you liked the set itself or not. >.<; [The x-files-esque thing didn't really work...]

Last edited:

Rena

Years
  • ASFGIUTSlodgW'FgluodP;Dd;; it's ah-mazing 8D~ so purdy, and IT'S SO PURDY =D. No need for changing, I <3 it already~ BELLIE-CHAN FTW >:O~!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Rahlly? x3 Thank you so much, I was really like, "ZOMG IZ NOT GOOD ENUFF" Anyways, added the avatar to my last post. Thank you again! x3

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    ...I take back all the negative stuff I said earlier. You've fulfilled all of my expectations, and then some. Exemplary work. <3

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Jack O'Neill: Thanks muchly! x3

K, shop is OPEN again, but probably only until Monday, when school starts up for me again. We'll see at that point whether I've got time for this or not. xD;

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Closing on Monday?! Good thing I requested earlier so I can snatch another request. I counted! Seven days exactly, unless you don't count the first day which would be disappointing. TT__TT

Dimensions
    : 380 x 170 (same as the last one)
    Image: Illyasviel
    Specifications: Can you make sort of an X-Files type setting like Mikuru-chan's, but not exactly? Like . . . a sort of ominous setting maybe?
    Text: loligrail (lowercase & letters spaced out please)
    Color Scheme: Whatever you feel matches.
    Image Alignment: Right.
    Text Alignment: Center or left or whatever you feel places best.
    Freedom: Why yes, you do.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hmm, I don't usually count the first day, but I'll let this slip by. xD It's not closing for sure on Monday, but I'll see~

Illya <3

(Her hair looks kind of... blue. D: Not blonde? xDD)

I'll get to work on it when I've got me some free time! ^^

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
  • Hi!!I like how you did avies and banners and I would love to get one from you:)
    Dimensions~400x200
    Image~https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h81/ShinyEspeon/SailorNeptun.jpg
    Specifications~I will leave it for you
    Text~ShinyEspeon
    Color Scheme~Whatever you feel matches
    Image Alignment~what will be the best in your opinion
    Text Alignment~Right I guess...
    Freedom~yes
    Avatar~yes,130x130 if you can...
    Hope that you have time for do this for me:)

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    @Hantsuki: Picchar is ebil. D: Is there any other Illya picture you could provide me with?

@ShinyEspeon: I'll try it out, will edit if it works out.

K, it's horrible, and if you don't want to use it feel free.

I just haven't been doing as well as I'd like. :/ After I finish up Hantsuki's, I'll be asking Ran-chan to close this up~

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • That's too bad. Well, I was kinda spiffy on using that stock image anyway since I've used it for one of my other sigs. |D Anyway, I've changed the image so hopefully this one is usable. o3o; I've also changed some things on the form. Thanks. :3

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Awesome. I can do X-files pretty confidently now. xD;

The text came out horribly, because it was originally something else, but, I saw you wanted it spaced out and I was like, "Ho frigeldizzle!" And the font I used only uses caps. D: Sorry! [I had to have the dripping blood effect on the font, I couldn't live without it. >.<;]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back