• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenaka

BCHT Graphics Hacker
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2007
    One Word, AMAZING! I would download this in a 1/100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000th of a second, but alas, it is in spanish . . .

Go after the person that is supposed to be translating this for you with a Crystal Onix!

Kenaka

BCHT Graphics Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2007
    Well, it all depends on how the Hacker decides to release the hack. The most common is the form of a patch which you apply to the rom they hacked.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 17, 2006
    Lol I was going through the Pro Action Replay V3 codes and tried out All Badges. Here's the badges we'll soon be able to get in the game

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    they are busy with translating if you have followed the thread. anyways just be patient it should be finished soon i think they are already busy with it some time.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    when you get to the first place after pallet, you can run past first trainer then the next trainers got water pokemon, level up pika there. then you can get lapras wo can train on geodudes and once touyou can surf, pika train on water pokemon

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    does n e one know where to get cut, and hey sergio, are you still working on Quartz & Amber?

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • pmape09 said:
    does n e one know where to get cut, and hey sergio, are you still working on Quartz & Amber?
    :shocked: einch?
    The pokemon quartz is being developing succesfully by Baro, the only thing who he has to finish is the pokemon icons from jhoto, because the sprites are already inserted, in only a few days he will release the fully final pokemon quartz version with, all new pokemon, maps, texts, etc... Teh pokemon ambar has been cancelled because the creator (Goce) was too busy "webmastering" the SP web

pmape09 said:
    Hope he's still working on the hack.It's been a while since he posted...
    Humm you have sure if I decided stop the project (knocking wood...) i would notify here...

these are Butch & Cassidy:
    550ee5adcb.png

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    nice pics, i wondered if them two would appear in the hack. keep up the good work there Sergio.

P.S GOOD news about Quartz, i love that hack

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    sergio how is the english translation going?? i was wondering it hehehe because if that is finished there will be another beta :D haha anyways take your time you latest picture of butch and cassidy made me very curious about the game's current state keep up the awesome work! (kutaw)

Years
  • No offense Sergio, but you need to center Butch and Casidy a little more. They look a little cramped in that tiny area. Besides that, nice screenshot!

mxkpkmnextu??

Ser Artificial
    Years
  • Don Patch said:
    No offense Sergio, but you need to center Butch and Casidy a little more. They look a little cramped in that tiny area. Besides that, nice screenshot!

Hail
    I think that's the way it is... when you win a battle the trainer sprite if you notice they aren't right in the middle, in emerald ,for example, when u win a double trainer battle with a saylor and a tuber or anyother else, they say their thing before you return to the game, and they are placed in the right part of the screen no in the center of the "circle",and I think that's what happening there...

Anyway Sergio tu hack me encanta continua con tu bueno trabajo
    =)
    [[]]
    Stay Sick\m/

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • smithy.boy said:
    nice pics, i wondered if them two would appear in the hack. keep up the good work there Sergio.

P.S GOOD news about Quartz, i love that hack

Better news reaaaaally soon XD

Sergio, your hack is hack of the year 2005! That's awesome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back