• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for Trouble!

Dr. Alexander

Mobian Doctor
Years
  • Look out a Mobian Bat doctor wants to battle! Kiddin'

Hello to ya'll - I am Dr. Alexander or just Dr. Alex, I been with Pokemon since.....I don't know when XD and I'm still haven't been playing Pokemon Moon lately and there's now Ultra moon? like what the hell Nintendo! but I'm not gettin' it until I'm done with Moon, I also a big fan of Rom Hacks too I have the followin' as REAL Carts I'll list below

Dr. Alex - My personal Dr. Mario NES ROM Hack
    Dr. Luigi - it's the Year of Luigi Edition
    The SFactor - current version of its last release

That's all I've got for now until then I'll grow my Rom hack library soon and maybe get some good pokemon ones XD

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Look out a Mobian Bat doctor wants to battle! Kiddin'

Hello to ya'll - I am Dr. Alexander or just Dr. Alex, I been with Pokemon since.....I don't know when XD and I'm still haven't been playing Pokemon Moon lately and there's now Ultra moon? like what the hell Nintendo! but I'm not gettin' it until I'm done with Moon, I also a big fan of Rom Hacks too I have the followin' as REAL Carts I'll list below

Dr. Alex - My personal Dr. Mario NES ROM Hack
    Dr. Luigi - it's the Year of Luigi Edition
    The SFactor - current version of its last release

That's all I've got for now until then I'll grow my Rom hack library soon and maybe get some good pokemon ones XD

Ah, welcome and good morning! I've been playing Pokémon games for a long time too. I believe the future ones will all be on the switch though, sooo I'm gearing up for that. But yeah! Feel free to check out our ROM Hacking section anytime for related discussions, and the rom hack games that are showcased! And I hope you have a grand tiiime. Feel free to message me anytime!

Dr. Alexander

Mobian Doctor
    Years
  • Ah, welcome and good morning! I've been playing Pokémon games for a long time too. I believe the future ones will all be on the switch though, sooo I'm gearing up for that. But yeah! Feel free to check out our ROM Hacking section anytime for related discussions, and the rom hack games that are showcased! And I hope you have a grand tiiime. Feel free to message me anytime!

Thanks I'm not advanced in hacking games I only can modify graphics and so on so I wish to be good in ASM but I'm not due to many things I don't understand with the whole ASM and how it worked, I can only use tools for rom hacking that are simple like text editors that mods the Game's text or use debug emulators to do just that. (that's how I hacked Dr. Mario with)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hello good doctor and welcome to PC!

I share your sentiments on how quickly these games are being released. Next we'll be looking at a 2018 Mega-Ultra-Supreme-Alpha-Delta-Bravo release of Pokémon Uber Tsunami. /eye roll

Though to be fair I'll end up buying it all anyway so whose the fool now amirite? Feel the money loosening from my pockets already, hah.

So tell us more about yourself Dr.Alex! What is your favorite Pokémon? What made you decide to join PC? Was it or stellar ROM Hacking section? How were your holidays? Etc etc! :)

I'll be sure to see you around the forums!

Last edited:

Dr. Alexander

Mobian Doctor
    Years
  • So tell us more about yourself Dr.Alex! What is your favorite Pokémon? What made you decide to join PC? Was it or stellar ROM Hacking section? How were your holidays? Etc etc! :)

I'll be sure to see you around the forums!

Let's see just like to see what hacks had been done here and have my chance to play an all new pokemon game and maybe I can get a bit on that side of having it on a Repro cart once it's finally finished....fave pokemon well....it's Umbreon as they're a dark pokemon.

I joined this place to work on some of my own Pokemon hacks and maybe get a few tips or help to get one finished which is not pokemon based I been trying to hack that NES Classics SERIES Dr. mario for GBA and it wasn't going well though. - I may try my hand in some pokemon ones too.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Weclome to PC Dr. Alex! I haven't finished Moon yet myself and I don't plan on getting Ultra Moon until I do. Now when Sinnoh gets remade, I'll jump on that train as fast as possible :P We have an extensive ROM Hacking section. There are plenty of tips, tricks, and resources available for learning purposes. I hope you get the chance to look at most of them. Do you happen to have a favorite region? Enjoy yourself, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. See you around the community :D

Back