• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile What Pokémon mobile game have you played the most of?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • I honestly think I've probably played more Magikarp Jump than anything else. I never tried Duel/Masters and GO lost my interest pretty quickly (though I'm getting back into it)

Kazetori

Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • I had a feud going with my friends in Jump so I played that a tooon. I loved Duel, actually really sad it got taken down. :(
    Lately been playing Masters like crazy, farming for gear. I play GO too, but when I'm just chilling in one place I default to Masters

Years
  • as of currently, Masters. i was once into GO, but i've lost interest years ago, raiding isn't my thing and i feel like you have to be in a group to have fun with GO and i don't, so i just don't play it.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Go and Shuffle. The others didn't necessarily interest me and I couldn't play Masters on my Phone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2020
    I have played Pokemon Go a lot. I had such passion for it that I also considered playing the game on PC without moving!

Back