• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snoochey's Pokémporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    I do not have an aipom bred, but I have access to one in a pokémon safari. I have gligars (shiny & not), and I do not have Pinsir although I believe I have access to one in a safari. Let me know if you want me to start breeding you one of each.

Is the Gligar shiny the 5 IV one? and I'd be really happy if you could breed a 5 IV Aipom/Pinsir!

MetalcoreSuit

Pokemon Y user,and future doc.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Sorry, unless you can fill an abundance of my dex I'm only offering regular 5 IV pokémon from my pre-bred or a breeding request for a few more.

Ok, then, what would you want for it?, also then update the first page, because it still says, that for 15 dex entries someone can get a legendary(non shiny)

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Is the Gligar shiny the 5 IV one? and I'd be really happy if you could breed a 5 IV Aipom/Pinsir!
    If you look through my list I have for trade you will see I have a 5 IV gligar shiny, a 6 IV gligar not shiny and a gligar set of parents I can use to breed you new ones with egg moves or different abilities/natures. What natures and abilities do you want on the Pinsir and Aipom? Also what IV spread?

Ok, then, what would you want for it?, also then update the first page, because it still says, that for 15 dex entries someone can get a legendary(non shiny)

Ok, then, updated., I will take, any legendary I do not have, that I deem worth my time to get.

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • 3DS FC: 4012-3881-3445
    IGN: Daniel
    Requesting: Genesect
    Offering: Shiny Noibat and/or Phione/ Untouched timid Moltres

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Hey I would love to get a Scraggy (Moxie), Noibat (Infiltrator), Koffing, Inkay (Contrary), Frillish (Cursed Body), and/or Aron (Sturdy) off of you, I can offer anything I have in my trade shop so let me know if I have anything that tickles your fancies. :P

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Hey I would love to get a Scraggy (Moxie), Noibat (Infiltrator), Koffing, Inkay (Contrary), Frillish (Cursed Body), and/or Aron (Sturdy) off of you, I can offer anything I have in my trade shop so let me know if I have anything that tickles your fancies. :P

I left an offer if you want it let me know and I'll start.

Davidson25

Davidson_25
    Years
  • I was wondering if I could request an Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Battle Armor Anorith w/ the egg moves: Cross Poison and Knock Off any pokeball is fine!

I have a Shiny 6 IV Modest Milotic w/ Marvel Scale ability I can trade you for it!

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • I was wondering if I could request an Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Battle Armor Anorith w/ the egg moves: Cross Poison and Knock Off any pokeball is fine!

I have a Shiny 6 IV Modest Milotic w/ Marvel Scale ability I can trade you for it!

I will get on breeding that soon!

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • Yeah! The Zoroark is Kalos bred, right? Btw, I won't be able to trade until 10:30PM CST tonight, I hope we're able to get the times to work tonight x]

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Yeah! The Zoroark is Kalos bred, right? Btw, I won't be able to trade until 10:30PM CST tonight, I hope we're able to get the times to work tonight x]

I'm ATL time (-4:00 GMT) and will be in bed probably around 10:00pm, so I can't meet with you at 12:30 my time. We may have to wait until Friday night or the weekend if that's alright.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back