• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Competitive Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
  • James901's Competitive Trade Shop

Introduction

Hello everyone and welcome to my Competitive Trade Shop! Since the release of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, I thought I would give IV breeding and competitive battling a try and have gathered a large amount of competitive bred Pokemon. So I decided I would start to share the Pokemon I bred myself with others in order to get even more mons. I do have parents on hand for everything being offered in this thread and I will be breeding BY REQUEST. This means that as soon as I see your request and have time for it, I will get to breeding it.

Rules and Regulations
    1. Follow all PC and Trade Corner rules.
    2. No hacked Pokemon. Please let me know if the Pokemon you're trading me is cloned.
    3. I've got a full-time job, family, and a social life with not much time a day to play. I will try to respond and fulfill any requests as quickly as I can, but please be patient.
    4. Please be specific with your request/offer. If you're not specific it will take me longer to get the Pokemon ready for you.
    5. Requests and offers must be posted here first. Only after we have agreed on a trade may you VM/PM me.
    6. I would really appreciate it if you can write a review in my Trade Review thread after we complete a trade, though you don't have to. :)

Trainer Info:
    FC: 1306-6693-8574
    Trainer Name: James
    OT: 28787
    Safari: Flying - Hoothoot, Spearow, Tropius
    Timezone: EST (GMT -5:00)
    Offering: I'm capable of giving Pokerus if needed.
    Spoiler:

Wants:
    Spoiler:

Currently Breeding:
    Timid Smoochum
    Hydration
    31/xx/31/31//31/31
    Nasty Plot
    Pending Requests:
    Spoiler:

Trade History:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would love to trade for a phantump with harvest. I have a rather large breeding stock you may want to look through. The fully competitive bred pokemon I have are:
    Modest Charmander 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Timid Litwick 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Adamant Beldum 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Bold Slowpoke 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Careful Honedge 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Jolly Gible HA 31/31/31/x/31/31 Iron Head
    Calm Tentacool 31/x/31/31/31/31 Aqua Ring - Rapid Spin
    Jolly Swinub 31/31/31/x/31/31 Stealth Rocks
    Adamant Tyranitar 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dragon Dance
    Adamant Tyrantrum 31/31/31/x/31/31 Ice/Poison/Thunder Fang - Dragon Dance

My FC is 335`-5268-9492
    I also have a shiny gulpin.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • I would love to trade for a phantump with harvest. I have a rather large breeding stock you may want to look through. The fully competitive bred pokemon I have are:
    Modest Charmander 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Timid Litwick 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Adamant Beldum 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Bold Slowpoke 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Careful Honedge 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Jolly Gible HA 31/31/31/x/31/31 Iron Head
    Calm Tentacool 31/x/31/31/31/31 Aqua Ring - Rapid Spin
    Jolly Swinub 31/31/31/x/31/31 Stealth Rocks
    Adamant Tyranitar 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dragon Dance
    Adamant Tyrantrum 31/31/31/x/31/31 Ice/Poison/Thunder Fang - Dragon Dance

My FC is 335`-5268-9492
    I also have a shiny gulpin.

Slowpoke sounds awesome, what ability does it have?

Also you missed a number in your FC.

Years
  • Hey there, I have a Quiet Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll that has Giga Drain, Petal Dance, and Power Whip. It's not 5iv though. It's got 31ivs in Defense and Sp. Atk.
    So I dunno if you still want it, but I thought I'd offer it to you anyways.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    I have a Timid Male Charmander with Solar Power that has 31 in Def, SpDef, and Speed.
    I'd be willing to trade for a Harvest Phantump!

Edit: Oh and I have a ton of Modest Claunchers as well.
    I'll have to sort through them and find some 5 IV ones.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Hey there, I have a Quiet Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll that has Giga Drain, Petal Dance, and Power Whip. It's not 5iv though. It's got 31ivs in Defense and Sp. Atk.
    So I dunno if you still want it, but I thought I'd offer it to you anyways.

That's fine, is it female? It doesn't matter about gender but I prefer females when it comes to hidden abilities. What would you like in return?

I have a Timid Male Charmander with Solar Power that has 31 in Def, SpDef, and Speed.
    I'd be willing to trade for a Harvest Phantump!

Edit: Oh and I have a ton of Modest Claunchers as well.
    I'll have to sort through them and find some 5 IV ones.

I would love to have a modest Clauncher! I'll get started breeding the phantump as soon as I can. I'm out with my girlfriend right now so I won't be able to do it until later on tonight.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    That's fine, is it female? It doesn't matter about gender but I prefer females when it comes to hidden abilities. What would you like in return?

I would love to have a modest Clauncher! I'll get started breeding the phantump as soon as I can. I'm out with my girlfriend right now so I won't be able to do it until later on tonight.
    Hey, no worries!
    Just shoot me a message when you're free.

Years
  • That's fine, is it female? It doesn't matter about gender but I prefer females when it comes to hidden abilities. What would you like in return?
    It's a male unfortunately.
    Could I get a Mold Breaker Drilbur? You don't have to worry about giving the 5iv spread unless it's like predone since I'm not giving you the 5iv bulbasaur

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • It's a male unfortunately.
    Could I get a Mold Breaker Drilbur? You don't have to worry about giving the 5iv spread unless it's like predone since I'm not giving you the 5iv bulbasaur

Alright I'll get to work on the Drilbur in the next half our or so, it may not be until tomorrow though since I live in toronto and it's 12:30am right now. Send me your friend code though and I'll add you :)

Forgot to say thanks for the Phantump!

You're very welcome! It was a pleasure trading with you and I look forward to the possibility of doing it again :D

I updated my list of Pokes I'm offering everyone! I'm working on updating my wants too.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • I've updated my list of offering Pokemon! Also feel free to offer me anything in return as my want list is just what I'm currently looking for, I will be more than happy to take anything else :)

KKJ

Abominations of mankind
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Well, O have a Crustle wich is 31/31/31/ /31/31 , wich , sadly is female and doesn´t have Sturdy or Weak Armor ( oh , Its adamant ) wich I am willing to trade against 5 IV Beldum , Gible , Croagunk , Deino , Spinarak or Magnemite ( my 3DS friend code is 2938-7053-5781 )

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Well, O have a Crustle wich is 31/31/31/ /31/31 , wich , sadly is female and doesn´t have Sturdy or Weak Armor ( oh , Its adamant ) wich I am willing to trade against 5 IV Beldum , Gible , Croagunk , Deino , Spinarak or Magnemite ( my 3DS friend code is 2938-7053-5781 )
    Gible for Crustle, how's that sound?

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • In response to your post on my thread, I would like the following 3.

Jolly Totodile - Torrent - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Crunch, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance

Modest Cyndaquil - Blaze - 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Adamant Dratini - Marvel Scale - 31/31/31/xx/31/31

I'll get started on breeding your 3 mons right now! :D

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
  • Hey I would love to get a Litwik (Infiltrator), and a Deino off of you, I can offer anything I have in my trade shop so let me know if I have anything that tickles your fancies. :P
    Your Adamant/Jolly (Adamant preferably) Gible tickles my fancies (lol, love the expression), if you have a female in Dive/Quick Ball. This means you can have either Litwick or Deino.

Please, reply in my thread. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back