• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rockeymons Story of Golden Face City

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
  • The Story Of Golden Face City by. Q(aka rockeymon)

It was a warm sunny day in Goldenface City as Morgan was leaving for school. She was happy and jolly trotting allong with her mareep named Susan. It was all happy until some 'weirdo' jumped out of some bushes and said "You have a pokemon you have to battle me!" Startled from the supprise of a stranger jumping out she jumped back and Susan jumped in front of her to defend her not knowing what was going on, she shouted, " You shouldn't jump out at young ladies like that you cruel cruel boy," he responded with " I don't care whether I scared the mayor into shutting down the electricity I want a battle Right NOW!!!!" With the startle of him yelling Susan Shocked him and in reaction he jumped back and yelled, "You need to control your mareep!", she said "Well Maybe you shouldn't yell now get out of my way and let me go to school!"...........

If you guys want me to write more and I get 20 Visits and 5 post's requesting more I will pick up the story and continue.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Uhm, I just want to say that you don't write because others want you to, you write because you want you to. What would happen if nobody posted to say they wanted more? D=

Also, post this in the main Fanfiction section.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Uhm, I just want to say that you don't write because others want you to, you write because you want you to. What would happen if nobody posted to say they wanted more? D=
    Also, making people ask you to write more makes you sound a tad arrogant. Just saying. My advice, work on grammar.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Online now
    My advice, work on grammar.

Aside from grammar, check over the rules, because even if this was in the correct section, it would be closed because of the lack of grammar.

These would have been caught with a basic quick run through spell-check. Which is really all I'm asking when you post a story.

And yada yada, no holding fics hostage for reviews.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back