• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magikarp Jump Update!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • A new update for Magikarp Jump has been released!
    This update includes:
    ・You can now challenge the Heal League!
    ・You can now fish up new patterns of Magikarp!
    ・New events have been added!
    ・New Friendship Items and Decorations have been added to the Diamond Shop!

We reeled in a big update! Get your Magikarp ready and take the plunge!

woah, I'm still in the fast league, and there's already a new one? What is hype.

Also, new patterns is always exciting. Do you think we'll get the Super Old Rod for this?

inb4 kanto starters friendship items.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • i continue to be the queen of sneaky post merges
    cool update! i'm playing now, hoping to spot some of the new patterns.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    This update is awesome! Just after I beat the final league too, so now I've got more stuff to challenge. This league is gonna be a paaain. Any idea what the new patterns are...?

I haven't caught any yet :( I'll keep you updated!

Years
  • ya (p^-^)p Sweet. I'm about halfway through the luxury league atm and playing a lot so it's nice to have more to look forward to, even though I know that final match in the luxury last league is really hard lol. Exciting!

Last edited:

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
  • I'm so happy! Even though I'm still at the great league, it's awesome to look forward for more. More decorations and friendship items? Time to start grinding for diamonds. Either that or I lose my wallet...

EDIT: Greninja OP.

Last edited:
    Back