• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Chit-Chat

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    Dazzling? You sure?..
    My school today!

......Booooooooring!

Nothing special happened. Or at least nothing worthy to put up here.. but I will talk about something school related.. Friends! Don't you just hate it when you make new friends, then your other friends come along and become better friends with that person?? Grr!! It happens to be soo many freaking times.. It makes me wanna kill my friends.. Let's see, how many firends have been "stolen" so far... *counts*.. 4 .. God, I'm so angry right now, that I'm gonna cick the Post button before I wack the keyboard of the desk ....

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Catriona said:
    Well, my friends are just bleh anyway, they just follow me around...I WANT to be alone. O.o
    Maybe they're lonely without you.;)

Years
  • Today for phys ed. we rockclimbed but this guy who wasn't listening (his partner wanted to go down) let go of the rope he was holding and his partner went down 18 feet into the cement floor and he had to go to the hospital in an ambulance. It was pretty funny though seeing that I was watching from way above.

22sa

Years
  • He's probably dead.:):(
    Gr8Person62 said:
    Dazzling? You sure?..
    My school today!

......Booooooooring!

Nothing special happened. Or at least nothing worthy to put up here.. but I will talk about something school related.. Friends! Don't you just hate it when you make new friends, then your other friends come along and become better friends with that person?? Grr!! It happens to be soo many freaking times.. It makes me wanna kill my friends.. Let's see, how many firends have been "stolen" so far... *counts*.. 4 .. God, I'm so angry right now, that I'm gonna cick the Post button before I wack the keyboard of the desk ....
    Gr8Person62 you seem to be jealous lol, how about you just ignore that new friend and go back to talking to your old friend who stole your new friend so you can steal your new friend back from your new friend.;):)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • school is the same as always...

Either boring classes, or interesting LA class that's so difficult... with this annoying guy (VERY annoying, not to mention being dumb and flirts with like every girl) bugging me every single class... sadly for me he switched classes around until he got the same schedule as me >_<

Catriona

w0taylicious
    Years
  • I'm in an all girls school, I don't get that problem. ._. And my friends are sort of in a group of 6, so I don't think so. =P About the rock climbing thing...I took classes for about three years, and that guy must have been phenomenally stupid. O.o

Years
  • Catriona said:
    I'm in an all girls school, I don't get that problem. ._. And my friends are sort of in a group of 6, so I don't think so. =P About the rock climbing thing...I took classes for about three years, and that guy must have been phenomenally stupid. O.o
    Yeah I know, just today we found out that my classmate is up in heaven. His parents are suing the guy who killed him' but that shouldn't be a problem considering that his family's a millionaire.

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • Im in special kind of school. My favorite classes are Calculus and English. Im getting better at English.

Amphie

Sweet girl
    Years
  • I like english and music the most. I like singing. But I don`t like math. I have never had head for math.

22sa

Years
  • I like Japanese the best, I'm sorta liking english as well these days and I hope to get better at it.:) I need to...

That's kind of sucks how Gr8ie's friends stole 4 new friends from him, that only happened to me once but my friend was stolen by an not-so-friendly-to-me person so it's different I guess... x_x

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    It is different! ... You just wouldn't understand, until it happens to you, 4 times.
    Well, I usually like to have a "Life Cleaning" sorta thing... It's where I take out all the crap from my life, and leave in the good stuff! That includes "Friends".. Some of them are just.. idiots... And all they ever do is "Pick" On me... even though it never works. I just stand there going.. "Alright... thats cool, yea. Hmm. whatever.. good for you.. carry on..".. and their laughing their hides off at the lamest jokes you'll ever here in the history of your life..

Lol, I'm also changing my lifestyle completely too... But, thats my life, so keep out!!

22sa

Years
  • Gr8Person62 said:
    It is different! ... You just wouldn't understand, until it happens to you, 4 times.
    Well, I usually like to have a "Life Cleaning" sorta thing... It's where I take out all the crap from my life, and leave in the good stuff! That includes "Friends".. Some of them are just.. idiots... And all they ever do is "Pick" On me... even though it never works. I just stand there going.. "Alright... thats cool, yea. Hmm. whatever.. good for you.. carry on..".. and their laughing their hides off at the lamest jokes you'll ever here in the history of your life..

Lol, I'm also changing my lifestyle completely too... But, thats my life, so keep out!!
    Fine, I'm changing my lifestyle too just not completely. O_O

I've seen that kind of stuff too, and the poor thing is I haven't exprienced the better...:(

22sa

Years
  • images said:
    i'm in high school. who else here is in high school?
    I'm in high school too, in grade 11.:)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'll be in HS if I was in North America. x_x; I'm in grade 9th. XD

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    my presentation is tuesday the 16th and i start thursday the 18th. i would like some more vacation but i also would like to see my friends. i'm in the 8th grade.

Back