• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Chit-Chat

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • It takes about 40 minutes to get to school by walking, 7 minutes by car, and 15 minutes by bus. :P

22sa

Years
  • This year, my mom's been driving me to school every morning and I would walk home each day.

22sa

Years
  • latiosspud said:
    What would you do if ,while walking home, a man tries stabbing you with a knife?
    lol, I'd litsen to him of course. :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Hmm , if that was me thats wat cells are for ^_^ , id call the cops and at the same time reach for one of my paper stars in my back pocket ( yes i am an origami master ) or id poke his eyes out , Kick his n*ts and throw the knife into a field....

Years
  • 22sa said:
    lol, I'd litsen to him of course. :P
    I like to go home the safe way because I wouldn't like to give my laptop away for some reasons.

Dizzy said:
    Hmm , if that was me thats wat cells are for ^_^ , id call the cops and at the same time reach for one of my paper stars in my back pocket ( yes i am an origami master ) or id poke his eyes out , Kick his n*ts and throw the knife into a field....
    Kicking him in the nuts is the girl way out...

22sa

Years
  • lol Dizzy, use your kung fu, give him the low kick! jk

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I would whup out a bicycle kick!....OK I don't knoow Karate..I would just not walk home.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    latiosspud said:
    What would you do if ,while walking home, a man tries stabbing you with a knife?

I'd run away and call the police on my cell phone. x_x;;; Nah. I'd probally run away screaming like a maniac. x_x;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Actually, what I would do to prevent this, is to not walk alone.You're much more vulnerable alone than you are in a group

Back