• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Stances

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
  • After reaading a thread about visible accessories it reminded me of another customization thought I had. I've noticed in many youtube battles that players have the option to change their pose before the battle and even the way their pokeball is tossed.

Would players appreciate if you could have a specific stance during the battle? Like say if trainer could be sitting in a meditative position or maybe with their back turned to your opponent. If so what kinds would you prefer?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • That would be a really cool way to add a little bit of extra customization into the game, so I'd definitely like to see it in the future! As a game dev I can't see it being too hard to implement into the actual game either, so maaaaaaybe this is something we can see in the future! Hopefully.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • Elesa pose, 'nuff said.

Aren't there two of those?

That would be a really cool way to add a little bit of extra customization into the game, so I'd definitely like to see it in the future! As a game dev I can't see it being too hard to implement into the actual game either, so maaaaaaybe this is something we can see in the future! Hopefully.

Since they already have it so you can even customize your ball throw I like to think we're already on our way to this.

Any ideas on what stance you'd take?

Years
  • Yeah this is a really cool idea and one I'd definitely have fun with, I'd probably have the pose with your back to the opponent, that one sounds kinda cool.

Back