• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I have a question about Advance Trainer... what is "AI Value"?
Stands for "Artificial Intelligence".
It'll determine how smart the opponent's Pokemon will be.
For example, if you have a Venusaur VS opponent's Charizard:
If AI is set to low, Charizard will use all attacks, no matter how super effective they are.
If AI is high, it's the very vice-versa of the above.

jonnO'brien

wont be back.
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2009
is there a way to use FSF or another program to assign a sprite to an offset before inserting it using Unlz?

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
is there a way to use FSF or another program to assign a sprite to an offset before inserting it using Unlz?

Pretty much, FSF allows you to find the offset, write it down somewhere and when you go the insert the sprite you want, input the offset into the correct place, and you are done.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
Hello, I would like to say that your work is very helpful to all of us.
Thank you!
I hope in the future I can try some of your tools!
By the way, why the spoilers in the first page of this topic do not open?

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
When ever I use it on any Pokemon Rom it keep saying 'Run-Time error '9'Subscript out of range' and then closes. Please contact if I am doing something wrong or just help me. Contact me at [email protected]

Okay, see my VM.

Hello, I would like to say that your work is very helpful to all of us.
Thank you!
I hope in the future I can try some of your tools!
By the way, why the spoilers in the first page of this topic do not open?

You're welcome. Regarding spoilers... it's just your browser. They work fine for me. Also, don't forget you can always download the tools from my website.

How did you do that?
ASM, I suppose...
So great, so many events I could use changing an OW in...

Yeah, ASM. What else, eh eh?

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
thanks for your reply.
I downloaded another browser and now it is fine.

But, most of the tools' links are from your website (I guess) and whenever I press them, it does not take me there.
It says: "Oops the link does not exist" (something like that)
I've tried with several browsers, but still I have the same problem.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
thanks for your reply.
I downloaded another browser and now it is fine.

But, most of the tools' links are from your website (I guess) and whenever I press them, it does not take me there.
It says: "Oops the link does not exist" (something like that)
I've tried with several browsers, but still I have the same problem.

Yeah, totally forgot that today there's a scheduled downtime due to server maintenance, and moving. The server where's hosted my site, that is.

Years
Yeah, totally forgot that today there's a scheduled downtime due to server maintenance, and moving. The server where's hosted my site, that is.

And how long will the server maintenance last? Also, about A-Trainer: can you add new battles instead of editing existing ones?

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
And how long will the server maintenance last? Also, about A-Trainer: can you add new battles instead of editing existing ones?

Yep, but make sure you have enough ROM space :P

Anyways, HackMew, that was a nice bit of ASM there. I can't wait to see what else you can do ;)

Years
A-Trainer is kinda buggy with Emerald... The new trainer I created was named charmander in the game, opposed to the name I gave him o_O. And half of the times, when you edit a trainer, it bugs/edits the first/last pokemon of the next trainer.

viemortevolroc

Beta Tester,Mapper Beginner
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2009
i love these things XD
but i cant get the script thingy to work T_T
do you think you could make the scripter have preset guidelines?
like give pokemon: and then a list of pokemon to choose from then it writes the script automatically. same for items,and exc.
that would take a massive load off time consumption

Years
i love these things XD
like give pokemon: and then a list of pokemon to choose from then it writes the script automatically. same for items,and exc.

It's better that you just learn to script, insted of copying/clicking stuff. It's a way better way to get your scripting skills up, believe me.

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
Years
i love these things XD

Actually, in XSE there is a templates setting where you can save your own...

Back