• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film The Next James Bond

Years
  • Daniel Craig has said goodbye to the cast and crew (again) so we are once more without a James Bond.

Who would you like to see in the role next?

Maybe you think they should kill him off and just have a new "007" which would open up a ton of possibilities.

Perhaps you think it's time to end the franchise?

Discuss!

Years
  • Eh, idk. To me the more recent Bond movies are more just solid action movies rather than an actual Bond movie. Just feels like they're missing something to me. Might just be me though.

Maybe Idris Elba? He's played in action movies before. Feel like he could make a decent Bond.

Years
  • Lady Bond! Lady Bond! Lady Bond! Lady Bond! Lady Bond! Lady Bond! Lady Bond! Lady Bond! Lady Bond! Lady Bond! Lady Bond!

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I can't say I particularly care what they end up doing but I'd be very surprised if they did end up doing a female Bond given the comments of everyone involved w/ the franchise

Years
  • I can't say I particularly care what they end up doing but I'd be very surprised if they did end up doing a female Bond given the comments of everyone involved w/ the franchise

Oh it's almost certainly not happening, which is upsetting, but I hope they at least try to broke the mould with whoever they cast.

And the fandom etc. can just do one about it either way.

tigertron

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • I always thought Luke Evans would have made a great Bond, but he's probably a bit too old now. Still, Pierce Brosnan was about 42 when he made his debut in Goldeneye.

Back